watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOTD

Started by Ludlow Richard, December 10, 2023, 05:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

So with the media love in with Spurs and Everton, plus the BBC Rule that Man City have to be on first, what's the likelihood that Fulham's tonking (hammering) of the Hammers will be last on MOTD.....

Somerset Fulham

Who really cares when you can see the highlights almost anywhere.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 10, 2023, 06:01:56 PMWho really cares when you can see the highlights almost anywhere.

I really care.

H4usuallysitting

They might squeeze in 5 minutes about how good Spam were

SP

I'll watch MOTD with the sound off as they're bound to reference the WHU injury crisis, fatigue, etc. etc.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: SP on December 10, 2023, 06:15:34 PMI'll watch MOTD with the sound off as they're bound to reference the WHU injury crisis, fatigue, etc. etc.

Moyes has already said that West Ham were tired because of  the midweek game 'but that is no excuse.' Then why say it!?

hovewhite

Don't expect any less from British bias corporation.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 10, 2023, 06:08:18 PMThey might squeeze in 5 minutes about how good Spam were
Nah, they'll say how spam were tired due to playing thu and Europe games.
They certainly won't say the Whites deserved the points!

Thames Bank 1

What about our midweek game.

Fulham1959

Quote from: hovewhite on December 10, 2023, 06:41:51 PMDon't expect any less from British bias corporation.

Yeah, that's right, let's pick on the BBC once again.  ALL media outlets are the same, with their love-ins for the big teams.

H4usuallysitting

copthornemike

Quote from: SP on December 10, 2023, 06:15:34 PMI'll watch MOTD with the sound off as they're bound to reference the WHU injury crisis, fatigue, etc. etc
Come on, you do want to hear if Mr. Misery Guts Moyes don't you?

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Well, at least the usual muppets won't be on commentating, surely....?

A fantastic result, huge well done Marco & the boys, keep it going!!

blingo

We've scored more goals at home in 2 games than in a whole season under parker

Somerset Fulham

There we go, on second for those that get stressed out by such things.

Lets try and remember that...

Twig

Well the BBC haters were completely wrong weren't they?

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Twig on December 10, 2023, 10:59:43 PMWell the BBC haters were completely wrong weren't they?

Ok, well to be fair.....

Quote from one of the muppets....

5 - 0 5 - 0 BACK TO BACK scores for and NO goals conceded against, speaks for itself...

I can live with that from the Biased British Corporation, heavens sake, thank goodness for a moment of honesty

COYW!!

Brawn

Quote from: Fulham1959 on December 10, 2023, 07:50:44 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on December 10, 2023, 06:41:51 PMDon't expect any less from British bias corporation.

Yeah, that's right, let's pick on the BBC once again.  ALL media outlets are the same, with their love-ins for the big teams.

With the possible exception of TalkSport, the BBC are BY FAR the worst in terms of big 6 bias.

Bal_13

I think they were very complimentary about us tonight (quite right too) but also the analysis was decent

H4usuallysitting

Good show tonight....very complimentary about Fulham - second slot as well.... I'm not complaining