watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Raul

Started by irishfulham, December 07, 2023, 06:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Chesh on December 09, 2023, 10:23:57 AMEven though Raul wasn't scoring, the very few chances he did get at least made the keepers make a save.

The main issue was that he was the scapegoat for the lack of chances being created and I thought it laughable that people were clamouring for Vinicius and Muniz to take his place.

Yes, we still need a new CF, but Raul has always been the best we currently have, and although most of the fans wrote him off for the wrong reasons, I'm glad Marco didn't.

I am not so sure. Muniz was brought in over Raul and was doing very nicely until his injury.

ianthailand

Been a lot of good posts and intelligent comments on this thread (mine not included) and so far no snide jibes. Well done Raul united FoF.

irishfulham

well done again today Raul. Fantastic performance. The goal was extremely well taken but its so much more than that. hold up/link up play was phenominal. He came deep when required and always provided an outball for bassey and cairney who picked him out very well before distributing to the wings. Really improved player and seems to have shut me up and answered our striker issue.......

hovewhite

Quote from: irishfulham on December 10, 2023, 06:33:13 PMwell done again today Raul. Fantastic performance. The goal was extremely well taken but its so much more than that. hold up/link up play was phenominal. He came deep when required and always provided an outball for bassey and cairney who picked him out very well before distributing to the wings. Really improved player and seems to have shut me up and answered our striker issue.......
think he's shut us all up and I'm delighted for him and us.

KentFulham

Quote from: irishfulham on December 10, 2023, 06:33:13 PMwell done again today Raul. Fantastic performance. The goal was extremely well taken but its so much more than that. hold up/link up play was phenominal. He came deep when required and always provided an outball for bassey and cairney who picked him out very well before distributing to the wings. Really improved player and seems to have shut me up and answered our striker issue.......

Couple of good games but he has not answered our striker situation. The club must invest in a striker this Jan

fatboy13

He was fantastic again today amazing what a bit of confidence can do.

Hopefully we will see more of the class player he was and is.

Marco works his magic on him like he has with Willian.
I was wrong too as I had them both down as has-beans, shows what I know!