watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please dear Lord,

Started by Tom, January 22, 2011, 04:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Let us beat Stoke and take the 3 points. We have been playing well of late and deserve to win at home in the glorious Cottage. Come on you Whites!!!
Fulham for life!

mrska

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

epsomraver

As a member of the push baptist church Tom would you refrain from taking the Lord's name in vain otherwise I will have to report this to the Mods

Tom

Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2011, 10:25:48 AM
As a member of the push baptist church Tom would you refrain from taking the Lord's name in vain otherwise I will have to report this to the Mods
I belong to the victory baptist church and want the 3 points.  :dft012:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Alright guys and gals it worked again. I think we are 4/5 with this. The Lord is answering my prayers.  :54:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on January 22, 2011, 06:54:51 PM
Alright guys and gals it worked again. I think we are 4/5 with this. The Lord is answering my prayers.  :54:
[/quoteI dont believe in all that black cat/walking under ladders stuff, but football superstition is a differant kettle of fish. Keep up the good work Tom  :54:

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 22, 2011, 07:09:54 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 22, 2011, 06:54:51 PM
[/quoteI dont believe in all that black cat/walking under ladders stuff, but football superstition is a differant kettle of fish. Keep up the good work Tom  :54:
No problem Freddy, I will.
Fulham for life!