Main Menu

250/1

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 13, 2023, 08:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Newcastle 0 - 5 Fulham.... it's got to be worth a nicker

Hatch007

Amazing. Cheers for the heads up.

I just put a fiver on it. I don't think it will happen ofc but I'll kick myself for not placing the bet if lightning strikes for a 3rd time 🙄

TC's Sporran

i'll risk a pound ::scarf::

bet365 only goes to 0-4.  did that plus 0-2  and   0-3.

filham

I will be happy to come back from that hotbed of football with a point and the bookies should be giving odds against that happening.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Hatch007 on December 13, 2023, 08:33:41 PMAmazing. Cheers for the heads up.

I just put a fiver on it. I don't think it will happen ofc but I'll kick myself for not placing the bet if lightning strikes for a 3rd time 🙄

What odds did you get

SP

Merson saying Newcastle are out on their feet.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: TC's Sporran on December 13, 2023, 08:44:52 PMi'll risk a pound ::scarf::

bet365 only goes to 0-4.  did that plus 0-2  and   0-3.

I hope that wasn't a treble

Hatch007

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 13, 2023, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: Hatch007 on December 13, 2023, 08:33:41 PMAmazing. Cheers for the heads up.

What odds did you get
250/1 on SkyBet

bobbo

I'm not a gambler . Don't even know how to put a bet on but good luck to you hope you all win .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Hatch007 on December 14, 2023, 01:59:04 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 13, 2023, 09:19:21 PM

What odds did you get
250/1 on SkyBet

Nice one

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: bobbo on December 14, 2023, 07:37:29 AMI'm not a gambler . Don't even know how to put a bet on but good luck to you hope you all win .

Best way to be

TC's Sporran

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 14, 2023, 09:44:30 AM
Quote from: bobbo on December 14, 2023, 07:37:29 AMI'm not a gambler . Don't even know how to put a bet on but good luck to you hope you all win .

Best way to be

unless you have incredible discipline and have a £1 limit and only allow 5 or 10 bets a week/weekend.
ive just gone a year without having to top up my bet365 balance due to enough wins keeping it healthy. i love putting a pound on a side to win as soon as they go behind. and instead of cashing out if they do eventually go in front i then back the other side to win and also the draw. my son however has no discipline and gets into trouble. i dont talk about my betting in his earshot.  if you suspect you have no disciple you are best staying away.

i also like picking 3 or 4 games scoring one more goal with 5 mins to go.  pays off handsomely if you win. only lose a pound if you lose.

Grassy Noel

I went on Skybet and saw the 250-1. I tried to register and was told that  credit cards were unacceptable as a means of giving THEM  a payment in advance. Only a debit card would do. I went from lukewarm to cold over the whole business of betting. My life will be unchanged at 5pm next Saturday.

Kemosabe

Quote from: Grassy Noel on December 15, 2023, 10:14:43 AMI went on Skybet and saw the 250-1. I tried to register and was told that  credit cards were unacceptable as a means of giving THEM  a payment in advance. Only a debit card would do. I went from lukewarm to cold over the whole business of betting. My life will be unchanged at 5pm next Saturday.

Pretty sure this is a legal requirement, I'm afraid.  And the rationale is actually sensible.  If using credit cards, a problem gambler could easily run up a substantial (and unserviceable) debt.  With a debit card, they can only gamble what's in their account (or possibly up to any overdraft limit) thereby reducing the risk of harm.

Never gamble money you can't afford to lose....

bog

Before the Wolves match what would the odds have been to score 16 in the next four games?  ::tongue::

TC's Sporran

Quote from: bog on December 15, 2023, 01:20:00 PMBefore the Wolves match what would the odds have been to score 16 in the next four games?  ::tongue::

20 in the next 5 sounds better.

(only cos bet365 dont do 5-0)