watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Graham Scott appointed for Everton game

Started by Nick Bateman, December 19, 2023, 02:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Bad news!! Graham Scott will officiate Everton V Fulham tonight. Why is it bad news?? Last season he was seen treating Marco Silva like 'dirt' in a touchline hysterical angry rant as fourth official. I don't know if anyone else witnessed that?!

I feel the refs have 'got together' to single out Fulham's manager and have tested his resolve with numerous wildly incorrect decisions this season and I am expecting more of the same from this referee.

We can still win, but I'm not that hopeful.

:seasons_greetings_sign_by_mir
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Bill2

Could have been worse, could have been Kavanagh.

bog

Quote from: Bill2 on December 19, 2023, 02:59:55 PMCould have been worse, could have been Kavanagh.

This may have been covered already but in the Wham game on Sunday a Wolves player was utterly flattened  by Wham defender's elbow and the only one booked was Gary O'Neill for mild protestations.  ::tongue::  ::angry::   

Lighthouse

I am saddened by once again this talk of officials. None of them, not the system, not the new regulations nor the VAR are fit for purpose. I am sure that Everton being the home side and popular will get the rub of the decisions.

Our game is becoming one big con. But we live in hope that win, draw or lose. The result is decided by the teams that play. Not the officials.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nick Bateman

Let's hope it was a false alarm on my behalf, and if Graham Scott proves me wrong I'll hold my hands up!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

filham

If Marco Silva is half the manager we think he is then he should be able to handle this situation by simply keeping in his area and not in ay way being rude to the ref.

Grassy Noel

He has established a reputation for consistent game management, as well as actively discouraging time-wasting, diving, and dissent, which has garnered some praise from football pundits and journalists. So says Wiki.
He may have a soft spot for goalkeepers having once been one before sustaining a long term injury.
In the PL you have to read tea leaves and clutch at any visible straws.