watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

we have a shot for the final IF

Started by ex-Pat, December 21, 2023, 02:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

There remains no VAR, they always get the advantage with that nonsense, we would be down to ten men, penalties those mugs diving all over the gaff it was always going to be Liverpool.

Hope I fly over to be at Wembley.....COYW..

RAY Rock ????

I don't think there is any way of us beating Liverpool over 2 legs. Crap draw for us

hovewhite

It's been an enjoyable run, hopefully similar in the FA Cup.

RaySmith

Draw at Anfield, win at the Cottage - simples!

southwest6

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on December 21, 2023, 03:19:25 AMI don't think there is any way of us beating Liverpool over 2 legs. Crap draw for us

Very much the same way there wasn't any way for us to beat Juventus over two legs I presume?

I find it hard to understand how, under recent evidence, you cannot imagine a world where this fulham team can beat a not so impressive Liverpool side over two legs?

Come on Ray, have a bit of faith  ::scarf::

Jim©

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on December 21, 2023, 03:19:25 AMI don't think there is any way of us beating Liverpool over 2 legs. Crap draw for us

The same sides that recently had a 4-3 game in which the team you think has no chance was winning with 3 minutes to play? Any draw at semi stage will be a test.

Dodgin

I was at a match once back in 1988 when Liverpool were playing at Wembley.Seem to recall they lost.

Ludlow Richard

Even if we'd avoided Liverpool in the semi final, the chances are that we would have had to play Liverpool at Wembley. So let's get them out of the way in the semi final.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Jim© on December 21, 2023, 09:46:36 AM

The same sides that recently had a 4-3 game in which the team you think has no chance was winning with 3 minutes to play? Any draw at semi stage will be a test.

That ending crushed me a little bit
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WolverineFFC

Quote from: southwest6 on December 21, 2023, 08:25:10 AM

Very much the same way there wasn't any way for us to beat Juventus over two legs I presume?

I find it hard to understand how, under recent evidence, you cannot imagine a world where this fulham team can beat a not so impressive Liverpool side over two legs?

Come on Ray, have a bit of faith  ::scarf::

Good comparison. I was thinking something similar when I saw the draw. This is the most talented team the club have had since that time. The majority of the current starting 11 would not look out of place in a top 6 club. Fulham will be underdogs, but the squad has a punchers chance.

Mickeyboro

Yes lets get the Juventus vibe going!

The crowd were the 12th man last season in the opening game. Henderson and Klopp couldn't deal with it. Lets do it again! On our feet from first minute to last. Stand up if you still believe...

Woolly Mammoth

"Strength does not come from winning alone.
Your troubles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Are we away first, a doddle then as they will settle for 2-0 at home and we then just have to to win 3-0 at the Cottage.

WindyCity

From what I understand about this competition VAR will be used in semis and final.  I think?

Tough draw, but anything can happen.  As noted above, draw away, win at home.  Glad the 2nd leg at CC.