watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Christmas

Started by kiwian, December 24, 2023, 06:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwian

It's now Xmas eve here in the southern colonies and about 27 degrees. The beer is chilling and the bbq is cleaned and ready to smoke tomorrow. To all of you have a wonderful, stress-free? day.
Best wishes and a chance to forget today's fiasco.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

hovewhite

Have a great Christmas everybody ::merryXmas::

SuffolkWhite

::merryXmas::
The Burnley defeat is a strange one, but we are midtable and on a semi final .
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

Merry Christmas all!

Every one of our fridges & freezers is crammed full of food & the boss has tested positive for Covid this morning.

davew

Wish everybody on here a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Don't let yesterdays team performance spoil tomorrow!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ron

::merryXmas:: to you wherever you may be, and have a  Healthy, Happy and  Prosperous New Year. ::wine::

ScalleysDad

Quote from: SP on December 24, 2023, 07:55:06 AMMerry Christmas all!

Every one of our fridges & freezers is crammed full of food & the boss has tested positive for Covid this morning.

Blimey good luck with that then. Is it to be sandwiches then or have you grappled with a big bird before? I trust in a few days tall will be well.

filham

Quote from: kiwian on December 24, 2023, 06:30:56 AMIt's now Xmas eve here in the southern colonies and about 27 degrees. The beer is chilling and the bbq is cleaned and ready to smoke tomorrow. To all of you have a wonderful, stress-free? day.
Best wishes and a chance to forget today's fiasco.
Weather forecast for southern England is a grey Christmas with possible record high temperatures of 15c plus .

Dodgin

Enjoy the festivities.

SP

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 24, 2023, 10:08:40 AM
Quote from: SP on December 24, 2023, 07:55:06 AMMerry Christmas all!

Blimey good luck with that then. Is it to be sandwiches then or have you grappled with a big bird before? I trust in a few days tall will be well.

Thanks, it's more like a heavy cold fortunately so I won't have to microwave the turkey! Downside is no contact with the family. I was tempted to have battered prawn & pigs in blanket for breakfast!

filham

Well I made it quite clear to the grand children that I still believe in Father Christmas , looking forward to results when I meet them later this morning.

Fulham Tup North

Have a great day our Fulham family...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

HV71

Have a wonderful day everyone - Merry Christmas to you and yours