more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What has happened…….

Started by Baston White, December 26, 2023, 03:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

to our midfield??

Twice on Saturday we saw Burnley coast through the middle and score.

Today both Pereira and Palhinha fail to put in a challenge and allow Bournemouth player to go through.

Not to clever from Leno either!!

Let's home Marco gives them the hairdryer treatment at half time.

COYWs.

SP

Feels to me that Joao's mind is elsewhere but hoping he proves me wrong in the second half.

RAY Rock ????

Think they just have to turn up . This is getting ridiculous our midfield last two games has been shocking. 3 changes needed now two up top get Wilson on. Andreas ,Cairney and Palhinha off

FFC1987

Clubs ambling towards relegation next year of a few more big players leave. Reminds me of the end of MAF reign, selling big names and bringing in older players or show string  budget alternatives and players running down contracts.

Hope I'm wrong but if a few big clubs come up, we're in real trouble.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: SP on December 26, 2023, 04:01:25 PMFeels to me that Joao's mind is elsewhere but hoping he proves me wrong in the second half.

Agreed !! Sadly not wanting to get injured before window opens

One Martin Thomas

Give Luke Harris a go !! What have TC and AP done ... try something different !!

Nick Bateman

Marco has given up! Cairney can score. Periera was hopeless. Why unskillful, negative Lukic??
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Rj Fulham

backwards, sideways, backwards and sideways again

its like parkerball 2.0 at the moment.

Matt10

Think Silva has screwed up in placing Iwobi on the left to take over for Willian these last 3 league matches (all lost). They're not the same player and don't do the same things. We won 5-0 twice with Iwobi on the right side, including scoring at Anfield before that. I think BDR and he should've been swapped at the start as Iowbi and Pereira work well together.

It's really hard to watch our attack sometimes, especially as it gets out to the overlapping fullbacks, namely Robinson. I think it's time to give Ballo-Tourre a start and see if the crosses improve. We need goals badly now.

Neil D

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on December 26, 2023, 04:28:10 PM
Quote from: SP on December 26, 2023, 04:01:25 PMFeels to me that Joao's mind is elsewhere but hoping he proves me wrong in the second half.

Agreed !! Sadly not wanting to get injured before window opens

Yep and yep. 

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Matt10 on December 26, 2023, 05:06:58 PMThink Silva has screwed up in placing Iwobi on the left to take over for Willian these last 3 league matches (all lost). They're not the same player and don't do the same things. We won 5-0 twice with Iwobi on the right side, including scoring at Anfield before that. I think BDR and he should've been swapped at the start as Iowbi and Pereira work well together.

It's really hard to watch our attack sometimes, especially as it gets out to the overlapping fullbacks, namely Robinson. I think it's time to give Ballo-Tourre a start and see if the crosses improve. We need goals badly now.

i think with the iwobi and pereira combining  on the right and willian robinson and tc on the left we were attacking  on both flanks and switching to either quickly and going at the opposition from all angles.

today we were devoid of attacking ideas.

YankeeJim

Watching the team concede straight up the gut tells me Joao's mind is elsewhere (why did he sign an extension?) and we miss Ream's leadership at the back. For that matter, ANY leadership at the back. Couple that with no striker and relegation, while distant, is on the table.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

hovewhite

The wheels have come off big time no desire,fight, togetherness,team spirit.
Disgusting when fans with all the above would show more on the pitch and who have travelled on an away day on boxing day.
We are a team in freefall.Management need to shake squad up.