0 (0%)
Issa Diop 🔁 80'
1 (0.4%)
Harrison Reed  🔁 90+3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 281

Voting closed: January 01, 2024, 04:53:21 PM

Friendsoffulham

Great performance from the lads today, as we bounce back from 3 straight defeats, to beat beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Cottage. Based on the that, who was your FOF Man of the Match today and why? Vote and let us know why below

#ffc #FULARS

::scarf::

SP

I voted for Calvin but thought Iwobi was immense too.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

sunburywhite

Joao just for that tackle 10 minutes from the end
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bog

Calvin was exceptional but I think the whole squad were so committed. So proud to be a Fulham supporter any day but today especially so.  ::scarf::  :claping20hands: 

LittleErn

Difficult to choose but for me Iwobi set the tone of the match from the start with his energy and he kept driving us forwards.

Deeping_white

Went for Bassey - he was superb and it's great to see him performing so well; £20m on him is starting to look like money well spent indeed

blingo

filham

Everyone really but perhaps Bassy was a shade in front of the rest. Really hope Tosin stays with uu  as we have another Thams Barrier in position.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Ronnief

Every player deserves high praise for todays game. My MOTM was Palhinha but Bassey Robinson Tosin Castagne played superbly in defence with Cairney pulling the strings with William and Jiminez  A great performance by all.

hovewhite

Quote from: blingo on December 31, 2023, 05:13:19 PMShirley for me ::thumb::
think he is every game improving and awesome today,also think ream will keep his LCB spot secure during the Afcons.

TC's Sporran

tc not as involved as with the 2 x 5 nils but it was against  a  team that could have gone top. cool on the ball saw it in some tight areas but usually retained possession and played two brilliant passes first half.  i liked willians first half contribution along with iwobi and bassey and robinson and palhinha and jimenez and basically everyone .

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1729524/Live/England-Premier-League-2023-2024-Fulham-Arsenal

jiminez and bdrs scores are higher due to scoring

Bracken White

Think it was a great team performance & any one could have been MOTM. Opted for Jiminez as he made all the difference but cannot argue with any of the above. Yes indeed ... Happy New Year!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Carborundum

Calvin Bassey.  We are going to enjoy him for years to come. 

Both fullbacks were very good too.  Actually so was everyone else.

Absurdly torrential rain doesn't half reveal character.  For Fulham it brought resolve and fight, for Arsenal the opposite and for me the rather soft hope that it might end before heading away.

S.F.Sorrow

Bassey. Best performance I've seen from a Fulham CB in a VERY long time. He's starting to look like our best CB since Hangeland. Absolutely outstanding today!

WindyCity

Still trying to decide between Bassey and Palhinha.  Will vote later.

Regards Bassey....Has been very good at providing leading outlet balls. 

Whitestone

There were some top performers out there today but it was really apparent how we've missed Raul and Willian in recent matches. These two add a bit of class.

RDdubya

Raul for me, still in form after his little break!!

Southcoastffc

Very interested in the oabove opinions but I and my 2 travelling companions are unanimous that Jiminez made the difference today. He gave the team a focus, good movement,  worried defenders throughout and helped the whole team to play.  However,  we all agree that motm was Robinson. Kept Saka under control, and found time to start many of our attacks, non stop energy, colossal when late on arsenal pressured us - simply superb today.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.