watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal fans crying

Started by Nick Bateman, January 03, 2024, 01:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

How long will it take those Arsenal fans to learn how to lose, they have obviously had it too good for too long.

cottage expat

I love the scream of frustration that "now them posh Fulham wa****s are taking the piss."

Dodgin

Quote from: cottage expat on January 04, 2024, 05:25:11 PMI love the scream of frustration that "now them posh Fulham wa****s are taking the piss."
[/quote

You missed out Posh "Tory" Fulham Supporting Wa....s

mrmicawbers

Don't mind the Tory comment,but Posh how very dare them.

Twig

Detest the Tory comment but if they think I'm posh then fine.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Twig on January 04, 2024, 07:43:08 PMDetest the Tory comment but if they think I'm posh then fine.
This board can be so serious sometimes  🤣

sunburywhite

Quote from: filham on January 04, 2024, 11:01:26 AMHow long will it take those Arsenal fans to learn how to lose, they have obviously had it too good for too long.

They have had plenty of opportunity to learn how to lose in the last deacde or so
All they have in their trophy cabinet is mothballs
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

NogoodBoyo

Without a doubt, the funniest video I've seen on here in a munf of fookin sun days@!
Nogood "wedi colla dy pwrs, isit" Boyo

RaySmith

What strange people!

Recently the 5Live phone in lines, and the fans they interview  of clubs before games -and there is a Fulham fan, have been full of Arsenal fans convinced there is a vendetta against their manager, who keeps being picked on by the authorities for nothing.

Imagine if Silva carried on like Arteta does!