watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal fans crying

Started by Nick Bateman, January 03, 2024, 01:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Talksport didn't mention the match today.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Andy S

That is funny. It makes the result even better seeing that. I think the Arsenal dream is over again for this year and so do they

Cobh Fulham Fan

How fickle those supporters are. They knew before we scored that we were going to do it and beat them. some even knew that Sakas goal was off-side and said so - why arent they running VAR?

filham

Arsenal have dropped five precious points to us this season , they should be pleased the haven't got to play us agin in their chase for the title.

bog

Well I found that very entertaining. Not as much as our play, but good....

Whitesideup

Just watched it. The sense of entitlement, the shame at losing to a club like Fulham ...fantastic fun. The two girls may have been Spuds supporters, but they gave the boys a suitably hard time.  :slap:

Lighthouse

I watched a whole group of them after the match and just found it embarrassing. I know all clubs have idiots follow them. But whenever I see the few Fulham fan blogs or watch alongs. They never seem to be full of sad people who have lost touch with reality as many other clubs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrmicawbers

Funny especially the Suedo Jamaican accents lol.The nearest they have been to Jamaica is the Jerk shop.Talking about Jerks.

HobGoblin

The bottom left mug with his "blood" every second word and the mugs on bottom centre right and bottom right made me laugh. So deluded.

Dodgin

That was great viewing, must protest the comment though. I am not a posh Tory Fulham supporting W....r.

Stevieboy

Quote from: Nick Bateman on January 03, 2024, 01:48:01 AM

Talksport didn't mention the match today.

I think we can safely say they are well and truly VEXED !!  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  ::wine::  ::wine::  ::wine::  :slap:  ::wine::

toshes mate

Quote from: Whitesideup on January 03, 2024, 04:16:03 PMJust watched it. The sense of entitlement, the shame at losing to a club like Fulham ...fantastic fun. The two girls may have been Spuds supporters, but they gave the boys a suitably hard time.  :slap:
The absence of intelligent commentary (apart from the two lasses) rather suggests these people are not football supporters at all ...

SuffolkWhite

These fans demonstrate the huge expectations they have of supporting a top 6 team.

I know we can't claim the trophies Arsenal have but we don't have the expectations either, every game we win is fantastic.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Steeeeeeeeeed

They swear alot don't they.

Somerset Fulham

Beautiful. It was the little skinny Norther gobshite that I found especially pleasing.

Great find, Nick!

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

EastEndWhite

That was a great watch. Thanks for posting it.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 03, 2024, 08:12:06 PMBeautiful. It was the little skinny Norther gobshite that I found especially pleasing.

Great find, Nick!
Quote from: EastEndWhite on January 03, 2024, 08:51:28 PMThat was a great watch. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks!! Was better than I expected. Arsenal fans know how to make us laugh.   ::wine::
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Zendra

Still rather Arsenal win the Prem than any of the other contenders .

Damage limitation - really can't stand the others

Woolly Mammoth

They all seem a bit touched.
Yob is boy spelt backwards = Backward Boys.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.