Main Menu

NFR: But another Arsenal fan reaction video V Liverpool

Started by Nick Bateman, January 07, 2024, 10:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

RaySmith

Hugh Janus

Arsenal are a poorly coached team. They cannot score. I quite fancy Palace to beat them. Can see them falling out of European places soon.

Woolly Mammoth

These individuals seriously need help, like a couple years national service, although i doubt if they would pass the introductory interview.
Breeding a generation of Simpletons who are one step up the evolutionary ladder from a Garden Gnome.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Watched Arsenal v Liverpool cup tie last night, good football from Arsenal but no bite in the box.
These Arsenal fans have a lot of suffering in front of them in their remaining premier league matches.

OZ-WHITE

Judging from most of the Gunners fan forums they are sick and tired of Arteta's tactics and want him to switch to 4-4-2 with Trossard and Saka up front but they know he's to stubborn to do that

Me personally I don't care we had a Happy New Year with 3 points and they missed out on top of the table , and now we have to do the same to Liverpuddle in the Cup Semi Final 
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

perry geyton

I gotta admit I do like their new song about Postecoglue,,,   
Waiting on Spurs comeback regarding Arteta

Both clubs support are bottom of the barrel tho if you ask me

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 08, 2024, 08:53:16 AMThese individuals seriously need help, like a couple years national service, although i doubt if they would pass the introductory interview.
Breeding a generation of Simpletons who are one step up the evolutionary ladder from a Garden Gnome.

Very harsh.....on garden gnomes.