watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Didn't understand the substitutions

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 10, 2024, 11:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

BDR should've stayed on the right, with Wilson on the left.... BDR looked lost on the left....but - that's my only gripe

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 10, 2024, 11:29:55 PMBDR should've stayed on the right, with Wilson on the left.... BDR looked lost on the left....but - that's my only gripe

When did Wilson last play on the left?

lamby

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 10, 2024, 11:29:55 PMBDR should've stayed on the right, with Wilson on the left.... BDR looked lost on the left....but - that's my only gripe

I thought BDR not working hard enough was a big contributor for the 2 goals. I thought he was cooked and should have gone off.

hovewhite

Energy levels from 1st half to the 2nd half fell away as did the performance.

RaySmith

Quote from: hovewhite on January 11, 2024, 05:18:16 AMEnergy levels from 1st half to the 2nd half fell away as did the performance.

WE put so much effort in, and players did start looking tired, and they bought on the extra forwards, though we still managed to threaten their goal a couple of times, didn't give up, great performance..

Whitestone

The subs came too late. Energy levels dropped significantly and players were tiring in the second half. That and poor decision making in the final third cost us a good result.

Thames Bank 1

tonynorton

I agree 100 percent, BDR was off the boil and Willian had the beating of the young right back. Though Wilson for BDR and TC for AP were better options.

KJS

Quote from: lamby on January 11, 2024, 01:21:34 AM

I thought BDR not working hard enough was a big contributor for the 2 goals. I thought he was cooked and should have gone off.

Agree think we really missed Iwobi's work rate

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 11, 2024, 12:50:25 AM

When did Wilson last play on the left?

I don't know....when he was at Liverpool

bobbo

I was surprised Willian got subbed he's a class act albeit a bit older than others , it looked like he an silve were at odds after the final whistle .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bog

Quote from: bobbo on January 11, 2024, 09:09:50 AMI was surprised Willian got subbed he's a class act albeit a bit older than others , it looked like he an silve were at odds after the final whistle .

+1

H4usuallysitting

Willian & Jimenez have a very good understanding.....they both understand simple football....Willian should of stayed on

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: bobbo on January 11, 2024, 09:09:50 AMI was surprised Willian got subbed he's a class act albeit a bit older than others , it looked like he an silve were at odds after the final whistle .

I'd assumed he was tired, if it was purely tactical it was a mistake.