watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Murphy wants Fulham to beat his old club

Started by Nick Bateman, January 10, 2024, 06:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I will never forget Danny Murphy. I had the good fortune to talk to him on a phone in and was pleased to tell him that he was my third most influential captain, only behind Johnny Haynes and and Alan Mullery.  May not have meant much to him but it did to me!

Well said Danny!

bill dando

I don't know how finance in media works but I find it strange he never got into management !
made in essex

EN1 FFC

Quote from: demeant0r on January 10, 2024, 10:34:04 PMI can see the post-match talk of this match being 99% Liverpool as usual. Even with Boro winning last night, it was 99% about Chelsea.

Sports coverage in this country just really hates the smaller teams.
That's the irritating thing about the ignorant media whose knowledge of the smaller teams is non-existent.
As examples
News reports
Liverpool were without Salah & Endo when they came from behind to beat Fulham 2-1.
No mention of Iwobi and Bassey.

ESPN before the game
10 minutes talking about Liverpool then 20 seconds to report, Fulham have been up & down Beat West Ham 5-0, Lost to Burnley & Bournemouth, then played Arsenal....End of conversation.

Sky Sports Bet
Liverpool advance in the Carabao league Cup and can now still win 4 trophies (2nd Leg??? forgone conclusion then).

All the media... Liverpool on course to first cup final blah blah blah....

Very rarely do we get any pundit who has any real knowledge about Fulham at present so it's nice to have Murphy both criticise and praise us, and seems genuine in following our fortunes.
Even Tony Gale 2 minutes just regurgitating what he read in the paper about Fulham then going on about why West Ham supporters should back Moyes and not want him sacked