watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea v Boro

Started by filham, January 23, 2024, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Maybe Klopp won't try so hard to beat us tomorrow. Can't believe how bad 'Boro are today - look like a pub team.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

davew

Quote from: Nick Bateman on January 23, 2024, 09:26:03 PMMaybe Klopp won't try so hard to beat us tomorrow. Can't believe how bad 'Boro are today - look like a pub team.
They didn't in the first 20 minutes, moved the ball around better and quicker than we do sometimes, feel sorry for them! See they are only 6 nil down, shame!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham Tup North

Boro' defence is Sooo poor...
 ::cry::
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Sgt Fulham

When most of the Chelsea players individually cost more than Boro's entire team what did people expect? I hope whoever goes through tomorrow smashes these cheating bastards in the final.

davew

6 shots on goal and 6 goals, if we manage 1/2 that 2moro I will be  ::wine::

davew

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 23, 2024, 09:46:22 PMWhen most of the Chelsea players individually cost more than Boro's entire team what did people expect? I hope whoever goes through tomorrow smashes these cheating bastards in the final.
I do as well, cheating in what way though. breaking FFP etc rules?

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: davew on January 23, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 23, 2024, 09:46:22 PMWhen most of the Chelsea players individually cost more than Boro's entire team what did people expect? I hope whoever goes through tomorrow smashes these cheating bastards in the final.
I do as well, cheating in what way though. breaking FFP etc rules?

Yeah I do mean financially, but also in other ways (I'm looking at Sterling).

filham

Oh dear , I guess most football fans other than Fulham fans want to see a Liverpool/Chelsea final, hope they are all disappointed.
COYW

Nick Bateman

Look at how 'Boro's passing it around the back was punished. That's something Fulham do to our detriment. Pressing teams like Chelski and Liverpoo love teams who mess around with the ball at the back. Hope Silva has his tactics ready.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Colton F.C.

Tuesday Night TV ......Grim ::cry::