watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea v Boro

Started by filham, January 23, 2024, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Just imagine a Fulham v Chelsea Cup final , that would be something to remember but no, I can't wish for a Chelsea win tonight.
Come om Boro.

sarnian

Quote from: filham on January 23, 2024, 05:41:16 PMJust imagine a Fulham v Chelsea Cup final , that would be something to remember but no, I can't wish for a Chelsea win tonight.
Come om Boro.

Fulham v Boro would really p*** the EFL off after deliberately keeping Pool and Scum apart. :slap:

Fulham Tup North

::wine::
Hoping for a classic... fancing a damp squib tbh
If we were to get to Wembley it would be great to be favourites...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wingnut

Would love to see Boro get through. A 0-0 borefest would be perfect tonight. Fulham v Boro at Wembley would be a brilliant occasion for both clubs.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Steeeeeeeeeed

I almost don't mind who gets through to the final.... I think I would prefer Chelsea now, mainly for a "historic" West London Derby Final

1. Middleborough would be an "easier game" on paper... But seeing Fulham as the Favourites in Wembley final would feel odd, and Boro are a decent team in their day.

2. Chelsea should be a tougher game, and they have the potential to embarrass us 4-0 or something...but they also have the potential to be a bit rubbish and we could beat them easy too.

(Another negative is if Chelsea win the cup then it could be the start of their rebirth as a team and get them up among the big boys again.)

Ideally We beat Chelsea 3-0 in the final.

fulhamfever

Boro will give them a game Chelsea are not great, yes they missed some good chances. But what do Boro have to lose nada
The Boro boys are back in town

Nick Bateman

I hope Storm Jocelyn blows the ball into the Chelsea net!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

_Putney_

I still think Arsenal might win it.

SP

Hope Boro do it but I suspect a Stirling dive & penalty will stop them in their tracks.

KentFulham

7 mins in and Boro have carved open more than we did in 90!! If we get through, a Boro final won't be easy. Think I prefer Chelsea really

Sgt Fulham

Prefer to play Chelsea over Boro in the final? Cmon guys let's be serious for a second  :slap:

St Eve

St Eve

KentFulham

Looking easy for Chelsea now, cruising

sarnian

Boro committing suicide, absolutely dreadful.

demeant0r

Chelsea are finally finishing their chances unlike most of the last two seasons. If we get through, Chelsea is going to be tough.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: KentFulham on January 23, 2024, 08:08:11 PM7 mins in and Boro have carved open more than we did in 90!!
Which left them exposed on their be-hinds

4-0 behind already

Cambridge Away

Was going to watch the second half. No point now

Fulham Tup North

::scarf::
So.... we play Chelsea in the final then...  :slap:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Cambridge Away

At least when we lose to Liverpool we can console ourselves that it would be better not to lose to Chelsea in a final!
If we beat Liverpool then we can say that we can beat Chelsea