more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Liverpool

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 24, 2024, 07:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Bassey the warrior

This would be line up with the exception of Castagne, I favour Tete for his defensive work.

A front three of Diaz, Nunez and Gakpo is going to be very potent so it's key the defence are absolutely at the top of their game. Elliott, McAllister and Gravenberch will retain possession well, so we need to be much less careless when we have it than we were in the first leg to avoid having to chase them too much. Hopefully Cairney can play his part there.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

filham

Would rather have seen Cairney come on at half time, don't think he can last 120 minutes so if it goes to penalties he will not be on the field.

davew

If we don't get on level terms with that starting 11 then it will be game over, at least Marco is going for a win! VIVA LA FULHAM!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bencher

Vaya Con Dios to those wearing Black and White

TC's Sporran

Quote from: filham on January 24, 2024, 07:12:04 PMWould rather have seen Cairney come on at half time, don't think he can last 120 minutes so if it goes to penalties he will not be on the field.

never thought about extra time but i think its a tall order. as long as the lads have a go.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Somerset Fulham

We're one down, lets worry about extra time if we get there.

COYW!

TC's Sporran

for me the willian robinson cairney left wing triangles have to work and get raul on the end of stuff or even willian himself

some liverpool fans think their line up could be stronger tonight, others think its already job done. off their forum....

"Reading some of the comments on here with regards to the starting 11, jeez...

You would think we are playing Barcelona and are down a couple of goals from the first leg.

Relax guys, we are playing Fulham, and have won the first game so even a draw will see us through to the final. We got this."

Twig

Our left side triangle definitely needs to create chances and cause Liverpool problems tonight but we also need Jimenez to get into goal scoring positions, no hanging back or arriving late.

Al-Fayed

We beat Juve 4-1 so anything is possible.

Nick Bateman

I would have played Harry Wilson for his lightning pace, being against his old club, and after BDR squandered 2 great chances in the first leg. BDR was not in the 5-0 winning team, Wilson was.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Wingnut

Going for the win from the start judging by that XI. We have to get the first goal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.