watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA cup- first game first shock

Started by Thailand Mick, January 27, 2024, 02:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

Maidstone united have just knocked out Ipswich 2-1 despite Ipswich having 38 shots to Maidstones 2

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

RaySmith

Great game, well done Maidstone, though Ipswich denied what seemed a pen in second half - their player booked for diving.

filham

Who said the FA Cup is of little interest, a great game and although totally outplayed a tremendous performance by Maidstone.

bog

Brilliant game to watch. The Maidstone keeper was exception. What a journey home for the Maidstone fans!

I love the FA Cup.  ::thumb::   

_Putney_

I preferred Spurs Man City last night, bare tekkers fam in that game

Woolly Mammoth

The romance of the FA Cup, the oldest Cup Competition in the world.

You cannot beat it.  ::wine::
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 27, 2024, 03:25:48 PMThe romance of the FA Cup, the oldest Cup Competition in the world.

You cannot beat it.  ::wine::

You certainly cannot beat it, with all due respect to caribous (and of course mammoths).

copthornemike

Quote from: bog on January 27, 2024, 02:52:57 PMBrilliant game to watch. The Maidstone keeper was exception. What a journey home for the Maidstone fans!
I love the FA Cup.  ::thumb::
Their keeper is Brazilian. Must be a keeper production facility somewhere in South America!

Dodgin

Enjoyable game, did put it on another thread that Wikipedia had keeper Covolan playing for Real Madrid instead of Maidstone. Its now been changed, assume a supporting joker.

St Eve

Quote from: Thailand Mick on January 27, 2024, 02:32:32 PMMaidstone united have just knocked out Ipswich 2-1 despite Ipswich having 38 shots to Maidstones 2
Hey Mick. Thought you might like to know that I watched the game on tv in a pub in Isleworth. Came over for the Everton game

bencher

Brilliant for Maidstone. I once had a work colleague from Kent who earlier in life had been the goalkeeper for Maidstone.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: bencher on January 27, 2024, 04:57:40 PMBrilliant for Maidstone. I once had a work colleague from Kent who earlier in life had been the goalkeeper for Maidstone.

It is the biggest event in Maidstone's history since the typhoid epidemic of 1897, which I would add was heroically dealt with.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: St Eve on January 27, 2024, 04:41:12 PM
Quote from: Thailand Mick on January 27, 2024, 02:32:32 PMMaidstone united have just knocked out Ipswich 2-1 despite Ipswich having 38 shots to Maidstones 2
Hey Mick. Thought you might like to know that I watched the game on tv in a pub in Isleworth. Came over for the Everton game
my local used to be the Rose and Crown but sadly closed down,enjoy the Everton game and lets hope we win.