more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup game today is Live on ITV4 from 6.15pm

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 27, 2024, 02:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on January 27, 2024, 02:34:13 PMIncase folk didn't know.

That means Laura Woods, who has a Sky pedigree. There is no escaping the blighters.

Nero

I look forward to half an hour about klopp then on to Newcastle before Fulham get a 5 minute mention

Bobsffc

Quote from: Nero on January 27, 2024, 05:34:11 PMI look forward to half an hour about klopp then on to Newcastle before Fulham get a 5 minute mention

Yep probably. And of course made worse by the wall-to-wall media coverage of Klopp's departure, which has been so OTT. We've probably been asked to have a minute's silence before kick off..

Buffalo76

I'll tune in from 6.55-ish. Not interested in all the pre game chat

bog

Nick Bateman

Fulham reserves picked and DeCordova-Reid Silva's love-child and the lightweight Lukic. No TC, no Willian, no Jiminez. Reem back so old man's tempo will suit him. But maybe Rodak will play it long, hopefully?
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Steeeeeeeeeed

Plodder

To be fair, they have just been discussing the pricing, and how that has affected the attendance.

Grassy Noel

Well that commentary was not as bad as expected. What do the team think?

HV71

I thought the commentary was spot on.Lee Dixon repeated many  times that we just didnt have enough firepower in the box. He even said that we played well enough to win but for our finishing.

Everyone including the panel said that our problem was blatantly obvious