watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilson’s Shoulder

Started by akf, January 29, 2024, 01:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akf

Wilson was subbed out after he landed awkwardly just before the first half whistle blew.

Has there been any news on the extent of his injury?  He has been looking like one of the more energetic/creative types forward for us when he is on.  I always think he has a curler in his left foot just waiting to cut in from the wing.

sarnian

Quote from: akf on January 29, 2024, 01:37:37 PMWilson was subbed out after he landed awkwardly just before the first half whistle blew.

Has there been any news on the extent of his injury?  He has been looking like one of the more energetic/creative types forward for us when he is on.  I always think he has a curler in his left foot just waiting to cut in from the wing.

Silva seemed pretty pessimistic about it Saturday evening.

Chi_FFC

Two or three weeks.
?s=20

Nick Bateman

Wilson's Shoulder sounds like a medical condition. Another decision the Aussie ref failed to act over. He left poor Harry drooped like wet laundry while allowing play to go on.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

RaySmith

I've done my shoulder a couple of times falling off my bike, and it's very painful, and still gives me problems years later.

Can also be a broken collar - bone, also very painful, though presumably Harry  doesn't have this - take longer than a couple of weeks to heal anyway.

Jim©

What I didn't like Burn was that he sort of laughed about the foul, looked pretty agricultural to me. Then after he scored, running back towards the Hammersmith end cupping his ear.

It was us that picked him up from Darlington (non-league at the time I think) and set him on his current path. Went down a lot in my estimation (oh and added to the fact he could barely kick a ball straight when he played for us)!

Hope Wilson recovers, he's one of the only ones who looks like making something happen when he's on the pitch.

Lighthouse

Never fear Traore is gaining fitness and although not ready yet will be included in the match day squad soon.

But with the African Cup three and Wilson added to the injury list. The concerns for the lack of numbers continues to grow.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Rock

Hopefully it's just dislocated or something similar. Out 2-3 weeks would dovetail with that.

flyingfish

Quote from: The Rock on January 29, 2024, 03:45:02 PMHopefully it's just dislocated or something similar. Out 2-3 weeks would dovetail with that.

Dislocation is a serious injury and can take longer than 3 weeks to heal - I speak from experience.

MickTheBeard

It's not 3 missing add the 3 forwards and the Australian midget allways injured on 365.000 a year that's good money on the sick and wants to leave for game time we would play him but the grass is too long.That makes 7 missing and other clubs have under 21 players ready to play who don't have to be in squad everton,Burnley,Bournemouth etc

filham

It is all but certain that Wilson will not be fit by tomorrow night, with Owobi busy in Africa that means we are back with BDR on the wide right position. We are going to struggle to score.

Deeping_white

Quote from: MickTheBeard on January 29, 2024, 03:56:35 PMIt's not 3 missing add the 3 forwards and the Australian midget allways injured on 365.000 a year that's good money on the sick and wants to leave for game time we would play him but the grass is too long.That makes 7 missing and other clubs have under 21 players ready to play who don't have to be in squad everton,Burnley,Bournemouth etc

I forgot that only Fulham ever had players injured, if only we employed you we'd avoid the possibility of that ever happening again

jarv

Response to Jim on Burns actions. Totally agree, I thought at the time he was a complete dick.  Supporters should not forget and give him crap at the next game at  the cottage.

demeant0r

Quote from: MickTheBeard on January 29, 2024, 03:56:35 PMIt's not 3 missing add the 3 forwards and the Australian midget allways injured on 365.000 a year that's good money on the sick and wants to leave for game time we would play him but the grass is too long.That makes 7 missing and other clubs have under 21 players ready to play who don't have to be in squad everton,Burnley,Bournemouth etc

Mick do you ever have a positive thing to say about Fulham or the people who run it?

demeant0r

Quote from: Jim© on January 29, 2024, 02:58:03 PMWhat I didn't like Burn was that he sort of laughed about the foul, looked pretty agricultural to me. Then after he scored, running back towards the Hammersmith end cupping his ear.

It was us that picked him up from Darlington (non-league at the time I think) and set him on his current path. Went down a lot in my estimation (oh and added to the fact he could barely kick a ball straight when he played for us)!

Hope Wilson recovers, he's one of the only ones who looks like making something happen when he's on the pitch.

I saw the cupping and cheering at the Hammersmith end in the highlights. I don't know what his issue is, the club may have released him but IIRC we never mistreated him.