watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Iwobi

Started by perry geyton, January 29, 2024, 06:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I've not got a clue about the Africa  actions cup, can someone fill me in please ?
Sooner he's back the better

SP

I have no interest in the AFCON but I hope Alex stays there as long as needed & wins it.

davew

Quote from: perry geyton on January 29, 2024, 06:43:47 PMI've not got a clue about the Africa  actions cup, can someone fill me in please ?
Sooner he's back the better

All the results are on the internet, he and Bassey are likely to be there until the final on 11 February so will miss our next 3 important fixtures, typical! The competition has been a great watch so far, teams with strikers and a lot of quality!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

btffc

Nigeria has a quarterfinal against Angola on Friday. If they win that then they will have 2 more games, a semifinal and a 3rd place or final. So he and Bassey wouldn't be back until middle of February. If he loses obviously he comes home.

perry geyton

Thanks fellas
That's not what I wanted to hear unfortunately,

Oh well
Tit is what Tit is

hovewhite

Even Marco mentioned it in his press conference.

filham

We are really missing Iwobi and Bassy, hope they come home fit ready to continue where they left off.

peachcobbler

Go to google, type in "afcon" and a schedule of all matches is shown. You will see Nigeria is in the Quarter final and you see the date of all future matches they could play in on one screen.

It's less work than posting on FoF.