more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

***TIPPING LEAGUE WEBSITE SERVER PROBLEMS***

Started by love4ffc, January 30, 2024, 04:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

All,

If you are participating in the FoF Tipping League competition, and are currently experiencing problems with connecting to the server, please send your tipping predictions via message to me or Logicalman. 

Tony and I are aware of the problem and Tony will look into it further tonight. 

Thanks,
Don
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Somerset Fulham

Ah cheers but alas, I have been locked out for an age so am too far behind to compete now. Not that I ever was this season. :lol:

Will try again next season though, I do really enjoy it.

Logicalman

I have been chatting with the hosting this evening, it appears they changed settings for the DB server, and so I will have all the new information and connections sorted out tomorrow.

I apologize for the inconvenience, which is a lot more than my hosting company gave me!!  ::angry::

Tony
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 30, 2024, 06:46:55 PMAh cheers but alas, I have been locked out for an age so am too far behind to compete now. Not that I ever was this season. :lol:

Will try again next season though, I do really enjoy it.

Hey, don't give up, keep on rocking, I've missed a few this season as well. Then again, I never do that well, so whether I submit or not doesn't make so much difference for my position!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.