News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

our most complete performance of the season??

Started by suffolk junior, January 23, 2011, 09:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suffolk junior

just seen the game on football first and personally think that was our best performance to date this season, unfortunately i dont get to see many games due to location and cost of travel etc. but have had sky installed so get to watch a good 50 mins on football first each week.the game yesterday was the most comfortable i have been watching us play this season with the exception of the wigan game and was just wandering about the views of some regular cottage go'ers

White Noise

Totally agree SJ, we controlled the game and never looked troubled. That line-up and formation worked really well and I can't think of a better overall performance this season. Dembele really helps increase our fluidity and hold our shape. I think we will give Liverpool a really good game on that evidence. Dempsey looked like he was more at home with the role he had and we switched the play around really well. Everyone passed really well and Pantsil seems more at ease and untroubled with Duff helping him.

Now we just need Adebayor to join and muck up a nice side!

os5889

Also agree, AJ was as good as I've seen him yesterday and I'm not ashamed to admit I thought we'd never see that level of play again. Duff was immense and if I'm being honest there were no poor performances yesterday. Lets just hope Aaron Hughes' injury isn't serious!

On another note, welcome aboard!

MJG

As I left the stadium both my old and me said it was our best performance of the season. Every player turned up and can not really fault any of them. The trick now is to carry that on with a result on wed.
But I will keep saying it...still a lot of work to do.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

best performance all season no doubt about it-got to carry it on now that's the thing but very impressed by yesterday, very impressed indeed! :clap_hands: :yay:

os5889

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on January 23, 2011, 09:58:07 AM
best performance all season no doubt about it-got to carry it on now that's the thing but very impressed by yesterday, very impressed indeed! :clap_hands: :yay:

Just a pain that Liverpool, Spurs and Noocasal are our next 3 games

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: suffolk junior on January 23, 2011, 09:33:36 AM
just seen the game on football first and personally think that was our best performance to date this season, unfortunately i dont get to see many games due to location and cost of travel etc. but have had sky installed so get to watch a good 50 mins on football first each week.the game yesterday was the most comfortable i have been watching us play this season with the exception of the wigan game and was just wandering about the views of some regular cottage go'ers

+1

Welcome aboard son  :clap_hands:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

suffolk junior

cheers dad, thanks to all for there views. would a point against Liverpool acceptable?? i think so, to quote senior suffolk a point away from home is always a good result

White Noise

Yes, welcome to FoF suffolk junior - hope you enjoy it on here. Have you a got any more Europa pictures for your avatar at home or will you opt for a different image from the other White in Suffolk!! :dft012:

A point would be acceptable to me but it would just be so sweet to beat King Kenny and to send the scousers hopes crashing. I think we are fully capable of doing it and we are on a good run.

I think Sidwell will start for Etuhu and probably score one.

suffolk junior

unfortunately my darling girlfriend decided to loose the camera with all the Basel pics on a night out :doh:, so have settled with the shirt that we played in when I first really became a Fulham fan.

as for sidwell i agree i think he will start i also think he will fit in well with our style of play and compliment murphy

AlFayedsChequebook

We played really well. for me, the best game of the season, dominated in every aspect and beat Stoke by playing 'football'.

SuffolkWhite

Get hold of VicHalomsLoveChild he has pictures on FaceBook of our Swiss adventure>
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ron

Coming down the stairs of the JH after the game yesterday, there was a young girl who turned to who was obviously her grandad and said "Every time I come we win" He said "You've only been twice!" We all suggested that he brought her a lot more often. Grandad sighed, and said "I think I'll have to have a word with my bank manager....!"     

Ah well, Noblesse Oblige....! 

Whiteroom

I have taken my brother to about thirty games, a couple away, over the last 3 seasons. (He now actually has a season ticket too), and he has never seen Fulham lose. Its quite an unbelievable record. admittedly he has never seen Clelsea, Manu, Arsenal, and couldn't come to the Mancity game, but great nonetheless.

Burt

It was a strong all-round performance.

I thought Stoke were really poor. I may have blinked at the time but did they actually have a "proper" shot on goal?

It may have been different if Carew was in the starting line up, it was only when he came on that they had someone who looked vaguely threatening.