watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, February 02, 2024, 10:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Away to burnley where we just don't win and with the way our attack is performing the best we can hope for is a draw.
The team almost picks itself as we are without Broja ( He is probably still waiting for the number 14 bus to take him from the Bridge to the Cottage), Bassy, Iwobi ( Africa), Wilson (injured).

Leno
                              Tete    Diop      Tosin    Robinson

Cairney         Palhinha

Periera
                                  BDR                       Willian
                                              Muniz
 If Tosin not fit then Ream replaces him.

Whitestone

I think the CB pairing will be Tosin and Ream. Broja MUST start.

Sting of the North

Broja will surely be part of the squad at least? Diop is out. And most importantly, the best we can hope for is never a draw, it is always a win.

Arthur

Leno

Tete    Tosin    Ream  Robinson

Palhinha

Castagne  Pereira  Cairney  Willian

Broja

fulhamfever

Leno
Tete
Diop
Tosin
Robinson
Willian
Cairney
Paulinha
Pereira
Vini
Broja

IloveFFC

Silva have many problems to do the Squad list. At least two youngsters Will go to the bench.

Only two CB available.
Only two Wingers available.

Leno,Castagne, Tosin, Ream, Robertson,Palhinha, Reed/Cairney, Andreas, BDR,Willian and Muniz

Subs- Rodak,Tete, Ballo Touré( is back), Lukic,Reed/Cairney, Broja.

Two or three spots available for youth of academy.

Bassey, Diop, Iwobi, Adama, Wilson, Vinícius( is off) all out

filham

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 02, 2024, 10:44:43 AMBroja will surely be part of the squad at least? Diop is out. And most importantly, the best we can hope for is never a draw, it is always a win.
I would normally agree but I have been disappointed with our results at Turf Moor for over half a century.

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on February 02, 2024, 11:16:17 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 02, 2024, 10:44:43 AMBroja will surely be part of the squad at least? Diop is out. And most importantly, the best we can hope for is never a draw, it is always a win.
I would normally agree but I have been disappointed with our results at Turf Moor for over half a century.

Understand the pessimism. However, didn't we have similar with Everton for a very long time, until we didn't? Streaks come to an end, it is just an anomaly that we happen to have had such dire results at Burnley. Good chance for a win against a poor PL team.

ffcne

Quote from: IloveFFC on February 02, 2024, 10:53:34 AMSilva have many problems to do the Squad list. At least two youngsters Will go to the bench.

Only two CB available.
Only two Wingers available.

Leno,Castagne, Tosin, Ream, Robertson,Palhinha, Reed/Cairney, Andreas, BDR,Willian and Muniz

Subs- Rodak,Tete, Ballo Touré( is back), Lukic,Reed/Cairney, Broja.

Two or three spots available for youth of academy.

Bassey, Diop, Iwobi, Adama, Wilson, Vinícius( is off) all out

12 men tomorrow then

ffcne

Leno

Tete Tosin Ream Robinson

Reed   Palinha

Castagne Cairney Willian

Broja

Thailand Mick

Leno
Castagne Tosin   Ream Robinson
        Palhinha Cairney
            Pereira
  BDR        Broja   Willian

I think this will be Marco's line up

IloveFFC

Muniz will start. No way Broja with one training session start.

ffcne

Quote from: IloveFFC on February 02, 2024, 11:35:32 AMMuniz will start. No way Broja with one training session start.

Probably did some light training with team this morning.
Checked his fitness and be on route to Burnley this afternoon.
Hope he starts Team needs a lift and us fans travelling to Burnley.

filham

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 02, 2024, 11:18:30 AM
Quote from: filham on February 02, 2024, 11:16:17 AM
[/q
Understand the pessimism. However, didn't we have similar with Everton for a very long time, until we didn't? Streaks come to an end, it is just an anomaly that we happen to have had such dire results at Burnley. Good chance for a win against a poor PL team.
I have been saying for a long time now that this terrible run of poor results at Turf Moor must come to an end but it has just continued. If we were to win tomorrow with our current poor attacking record I would be amazed but so pleased. I would believe we can achieve wonders over the rest of the season.