watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Charity Fulham strike again

Started by Worcesterwhite, February 03, 2024, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worcesterwhite

Giving points away to those that need it...

Super Mick

How many times have we thrown points away this season with clown defending and goalkeeping.

Palhinha Colada

The manner in which we threw away two points was completely unprofessional.

Sgt Fulham

I wish other teams would gift us clowning goals like this. Maybe I'm forgetting, but I can't bring any to mind.

Worcesterwhite

I'm not sure what's gone wrong with Leno, hopefully it's a blip, but since his new contract it's not been good

Al-Fayed

Leno at fault for the first one and Tete and Ream for the second. Disappointing last 20 minutes. The substitutions seemed to disjoint the team.

Neil D

At least the dross below us are not faring too well either - but that could change.

Wingnut

Two points thrown away. Need to get our act together or we are going to get drawn into the relegation battle. I see Luton drew up at Newcastle. Another good result for them. We play them away on the last day of the season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fulham 442

Beyond words, as the Burnley fans were singing "2 nil and you f*ked it up", bloody right we did. Absolutely cruising and terrible mistakes cost us dearly..WTF was Leno thinking? Beyond mad, he's definitely not on form ATM...

Bal_13

Awful mistake from Leno. He's off the boil at the moment but we know he's a quality keeper. Hopefully pulls it back soon

SerbianLad

Leno should have done better for both goals imo (first one in particular, where he was the main culprit). Tete and Ream should have done better for the second. BDR, Reed and Robinson should also have done better for the first. Especially BDR. Good on him to track back but he wasn't covering anyone, he just stood there in the box.

WindyCity

These two points are TOTALLY on Leno, IMHO.  Sure, others whiffed and contributed, but overall our keeper just wasn't up to EPL standard.

filham

OK a couple of defensive mistakes cost us a couple of points but with all of that superiority one more goal and the 3 points would have been secured. We really must punish teams when we dominate.

Arthur

At 2-0, we had many opportunities to attack down the middle of the field and create goalscoring chances and yet, no matter how promising directly attacking the Burnley centre-backs appeared, we seemingly dismissed this option every time in favour of working the ball into a wide position, despite that this gave our opponents valuable seconds to regain their defensive structure.

This, ultimately, is Silva's doing. He sets the tactics. In my opinion, any team above us in the table would have turned 2-0 into 3-0 (and maybe more) before Burnley capitalised on Leno's mistake. We almost never seem to want to drive our attack at the heart of a back-pedalling defence and it's very much to our detriment, I feel.