watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thought Broja had a good cameo

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 03, 2024, 05:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Look's fast, nice touch.... I'm guessing goal's will come.....think he'll do well for us

Al-Fayed

Thought he didn't do much. In fact, we looked less effective after the substitutions and lost our fluency.

Jamie88

Hard to judge, he barely touched the ball.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 03, 2024, 05:11:38 PMLook's fast, nice touch.... I'm guessing goal's will come.....think he'll do well for us

I concur H4. I liked his prescence making smart runs. Muniz probably upped his game today with the extra competition and may have had his best game for us to date but he faded in the second half. I wish Silva had started with Broja and when we were looking to win Fulham may have been further ahead than 2-0 at HT.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Drewry66

A few nice touches but not much involvement in 15 mins. One thing to note...silva likes his strikers to hit the first press and he was pretty slack there. Mitro used to be too but Silva totally changed that. Been with us for one day so sure that will change under Marco. Kind of understand him not starting and Muniz prob had his best game but a week of training and Marcos guidance and I'll be very disappointed to not see him starting next week.

filham

Not sure thatit was wise to play Broja today but expect to see a performance from him next week after a full weeks training with the team.

sarnian

Quote from: filham on February 03, 2024, 09:57:22 PMNot sure thatit was wise to play Broja today but expect to see a performance from him next week after a full weeks training with the team.

According to Offal Silva says he had a kick and needs to be assessed. Tosin injured as well.

Thames Bank 1

Why are none of you posters managers for professional teams, cause you all think you know everything

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on February 04, 2024, 01:17:44 AMWhy are none of you posters managers for professional teams, cause you all think you know everything

Nobody is saying that they think they know everything.
Just analysing and stating their observations, as football is a game that attracts different opinions.
Because it's a simple game, and the object of the exercise  is to score more goals than the opposition.
 Although we also excel elsewhere, and don't want to keep moving house, and don't wish to hog the limelight.

To give you another example,
some bloke in the gym asked me who do i think is the Strongest bloke in the world.
As there was a world strong man competition on TV at the time.

I replied that i hadn't a clue, but it isn't any of the contenders on TV.

I said the probability is that the actual strongest man in the world doesn't even know he is.
He could be anyone of millions.
But if i was to hazard a guess for arguments sake.
He could be a HGV Driver who is currently driving a Road Train loaded with heavy Plant  around the Outback in Northern Territory Australia and is not interested in competing and prefers to watch.

Then again it could be a Hair Dresser working in a salon in Mongolia.
Who knows about Deadlifting inside out.

The moral of the story is that you don't have to go down a coal mine to know if it is Dark inside.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on February 04, 2024, 01:17:44 AMWhy are none of you posters managers for professional teams, cause you all think you know everything
well this media is for all of us to share our views and opinions.