more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz crying when he scored

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 04, 2024, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Tears of relief and joy.

However not sure I liked seeing this. Too much pressure being put on him and putting on himself.

H4usuallysitting

He's an emotional young man... play's with all his heart....when he got injured he cried.....when another player scores - he celebrates as if he's scored

RaySmith

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 04, 2024, 11:32:36 AMTears of relief and joy.

However not sure I liked seeing this. Too much pressure being put on him and putting on himself.

Shows what it meant to him, but get your point, shows the pressure on him, coming to a foreign country and great opportunity to play in the Prem, but so far not really cutting it.

Shows the pressure on players, which fans generally have little sympathy for - 'I wouldn't mind a bit of pressure for all that money.'
But they are human, of course, though I know that's probably a pretty 'woke' thing to say!

Bassey the warrior

I loved seeing that, such a likeable guy and I really want it to work out for him. It was a fantastic finish, he needs to get in those positions more often so we can see if he can keep it up.

Compare and contrast with Vinicius, he just never looked like he gave a damn and was more interested in starting fights.

Dodgin

Pleased his teammates and they showed it, best moment of the match.

LC

Hopefully he can kick on a bit now.

S.F.Sorrow

The odds seem to be stacked against him. The last time he started to show some signs of adapting to this league he got injured. Yesterday he had a really good game, scored his first goal and the club has just signed a striker with a "guaranteed to start every game" clause in his contract.

ffcthereligion

Crying when scoring against a team destined for the championship is not indicative of a successful mindset. Incredibly small time I'm afraid

Angus Telford

Agree with all the (positive) comments above. Shows he's human and trying.

DannyM

Didn't mind at all. Shows how much he cares.

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 04, 2024, 11:32:36 AMTears of relief and joy.

bencher

I'm happy for him, and it was a really handy finish as well.
It would have meant a lot more if we would have finished the game off properly.

filham

Pressure is now on Brojaq big time so perhaps that will reduce pressure on Muniz.

davew

Makes me cry every time I watch him play along with a few of our other players, but pleased he scored!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Deeping_white

Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 04, 2024, 02:08:18 PMCrying when scoring against a team destined for the championship is not indicative of a successful mindset. Incredibly small time I'm afraid

How did you react when you scored your first premier league goal?

Lighthouse

Must admit I am not sure about the mind of a player who breaks down after scoring his first Prem Goal. It is great to see the passion and the honesty. Yet I feel again that it marks a certain lack of professionalism within the player. Mind you after yesterday my lack of trust in this side has reached rock bottom. So let's just say it was a nice reaction.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

..FOF..

A striker not scoring will be a tremendous burden on their mental wellbeing because that is the No.1 thing they are supposed to do.

It is like a keeper letting in 3 goals at every match, or a top keeper who cannot get a clean sheet.

It is like a defender who cannot win a ball in every game, or a central defender who kept losing in aerial duels.

It is like a midfielder who cannot complete a pass or connect with their crosses.

/rambling

ianthailand

Quote from: filham on February 04, 2024, 05:44:33 PMPressure is now on Brojaq big time so perhaps that will reduce pressure on Muniz.
Who's Brojaq? Isn't he that detective on Jersey in the TV series?

WhiteJC

RaySmith

Great goal, showed quick reactions and class under pressure, with great assist from Robinson.

fulhamfever

Dude was due a goal, Burnley are championship quality so him scoring is about right that level.