watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many points from the last 15

Started by South Coast White, February 07, 2024, 04:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

It's hard not to be pessimistic as a Fulham fan, when the realistic thinking seems to be, let's hope we can get at least 14 more points this season, so that we can then worry about how we'll get 40 points next season.

Lordedmundo

We are on course for another 16 points. I don't any reason why we won't get that number and in fact we may get more.  That will put us on at least 42 points and well clear or relegation.

For what it's worth I still think Luton will go down - although I would prefer Brentford to drop instead of them obviously!

filham

Quote from: Lordedmundo on February 08, 2024, 12:17:43 PMWe are on course for another 16 points. I don't any reason why we won't get that number and in fact we may get more.  That will put us on at least 42 points and well clear or relegation.

For what it's worth I still think Luton will go down - although I would prefer Brentford to drop instead of them obviously!
The saying goes that you are as good as your last game and we haven't won for some time now, essential we win the six pointer today at the Cottage and then we will be re-enforced for the Villa match by the return of Bassy and Iwobi from Africa.

WE must still aim for the 40 point target and therefore hope for another 15 points but it is going to be tough.

Woolly Mammoth

First and foremost we make ourselves hard to beat and hard to score against, that is the rule of law.
We keep a clean sheet then it only takes one goal to win a game. One goal equals 3 points.
If we keep a clean sheet and do not score, then a clean sheet equals 1 point.
There lies the seeds of consistency and in conjunction with good habits shall keep the consistency ticking over, and therefore gives the team a platform to build on and in doing so increases confidence. It's a domino effect that can only succeed with good habits and commitment from every player.

So to summarise, if we add that
to higher work rate, better leadership and a passionate team, i feel that we will achieve enough points comfortably.
Of course this is subject to any unforeseen circumstances beyond Fulham's control.
Injuries and any red cards may have an effect, but we deal with that if and when it arises.
We have a fighting chance in every match providing we fight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

A really strange season result wise,games I don't expect any points from we get 3 points.
Apart from that the Afcon boys back next game for rest of the season so feel still confident we will be fine,as silva is the big influence on this squad of players.

Jim©

I've gone through this a good few times but the "magic 40 point mark" is simply not true.

IloveFFC

This season, 35 points will be more than enough to be safe from relegation.

No way Luton will get that amount of points.

bobbo

I think 3 wins and one or two draws sees us safe
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Somerset Fulham

We won't need anything close to 40 points but I do expect that we will get them.

lamby

Another 8 points (14 games) is 'par' (get 3 points home, and 1 away against bottom 10 teams) for 37 points.

Wins: 1 - The only bottom 10 team at home left is Palace.
Draws: 5 - away to Wolves, SU, Forrest, Brentford, Luton.

It is a pretty tough run home.