watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PRESS CONFERENCE | Marco Silva Pre-Bournemouth

Started by WhiteJC, February 09, 2024, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Marco Silva previewed his side's next test of Bournemouth at home on Saturday.

Bassey the warrior

Could you summarise? I heard Traore might be back but Broja out?

demeant0r

Traore, Wilson and Broja available. Tete not.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Bassey the warrior on February 09, 2024, 06:05:02 PMCould you summarise? I heard Traore might be back but Broja out?

Neither player is injured. Only Jimenez is out for over as month. Tete is out with a twinge but shouldn't be a problem. Happy and sad about players success in the African Cup. Would prefer players back at Fulham. Bournemouth good side. Last Boxing Day was worst performance. Wants to find out more about possible new Blue Card rules. Wants the game to flow. In some moments we need to be more clinical in front of goal. Had more time to work with Broja. Lots of repeated questions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 09, 2024, 06:36:22 PM
Quote from: Bassey the warrior on February 09, 2024, 06:05:02 PMCould you summarise? I heard Traore might be back but Broja out?

Neither player is injured. Only Jimenez is out for over as month. Tete is out with a twinge but shouldn't be a problem. Happy and sad about players success in the African Cup. Would prefer players back at Fulham. Bournemouth good side. Last Boxing Day was worst performance. Wants to find out more about possible new Blue Card rules. Wants the game to flow. In some moments we need to be more clinical in front of goal. Had more time to work with Broja. Lots of repeated questions.

That's good news, thanks mate.

JimOG

Quote from: demeant0r on February 09, 2024, 06:18:51 PMTraore, Wilson and Broja available. Tete not.

In his FFC interview at the end Marco mentions 2 players out injured . Tete is one but the first sounded like "How". Who is the second player? I was expecting Issa Diop to be mentioned. Do we understand he is available?

Holders

Quote from: JimOG on February 10, 2024, 11:18:17 AM
Quote from: demeant0r on February 09, 2024, 06:18:51 PMTraore, Wilson and Broja available. Tete not.

In his FFC interview at the end Marco mentions 2 players out injured . Tete is one but the first sounded like "How". Who is the second player? I was expecting Issa Diop to be mentioned. Do we understand he is available?

Raul.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria