watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, February 09, 2024, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Important six pointer at the Cottage, Iwobi and Bassy still busy in Africa, Diop,Tete and Jimenez injured so what is your  considered line up.
I would expect:-

Leno
                           Castagne    Tosin           Ream    Robinson

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                     Wilson             Willian
                                                Broja
 Providing all of the above are fit can't really see Silva goinf for anything different.

alfie

Quote from: filham on February 09, 2024, 06:38:36 PMImportant six pointer at the Cottage, Iwobi and Bassy still busy in Africa, Diop,Tete and Jimenez injured so what is your  considered line up.

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja
 Providing all of the above are fit can't really see Silva goinf for anything different.

Little bit hard on Muniz finally breaks his duck, being named player of the match, then very next game people want him out.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

St Eve

I think Muniz will start

peachcobbler

Castagne...Tosin...Ream...Robinson

Palhinha.....Reed

Wilson/BDR.......AP......Wilian
         Muniz

If Wilson looks 100% I'd start Wilson, otherwise BDR.

SerbianLad

I'd go with:

Leno
Castagne Tosin Ream Robinson
       Palhinha Cairney
     BDR Andreas Willian
            Muniz

Leno+back 4 seems obvious, with most of our defenders not available.

I thought we missed Cairney in our last game, so I'd put him back in,with Palhinha and Andreas to complete the midfield.

Wilson just got back and it seems sensible to me to start him on the bench, Willian of course should start.

And then in the last position I'd pick Muniz. He worked really hard and had some good games even before the last game (in my opinion at least, I thought he was quite unlucky at times), had a great game against Burnley where he scored as well. No need to drop  him, imo. Had Broja had a spectacular cameo than maybe, but I didn't think his appearance warrants dropping Muniz after he had a great game.

ex-Pat

Quote from: filham on February 09, 2024, 06:38:36 PMImportant six pointer at the Cottage, Iwobi and Bassy still busy in Africa, Diop,Tete and Jimenez injured so what is your  considered line up.

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja

We did not miss Cairney!! when he came on it all went pair shape,  Palhinha has to work twice as hard when he's playing. Reed needs to start.

Coast94

Quote from: peachcobbler on February 09, 2024, 07:31:52 PMCastagne...Tosin...Ream...Robinson

Palhinha.....Reed

Wilson/BDR.......AP......Wilian
         Muniz

If Wilson looks 100% I'd start Wilson, otherwise BDR.

I agree that this should be the team. Probably a bit too early for a Wilson start. Him, TC, Adama and Broja gives us some options off the bench at least.

perry geyton

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja

That'll do me
Although I'd be tempted to give Rodak a run out to keep Leno on his toes

perry geyton

Quote from: ex-Pat on February 09, 2024, 08:36:08 PM

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja

We did not miss Cairney!! when he came on it all went pair shape,  Palhinha has to work twice as hard when he's playing. Reed needs to start.
Utterly cluelesss

The Cravenette

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja

That was more to do with BDR going off and Andreas going out wide.
Reed works hard and does a good job but it has to be Cairney for his creativity.

ex-Pat

Quote from: perry geyton on February 09, 2024, 10:19:38 PM

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja

Utterly cluelesss

Here he is right on cue...

Thailand Mick

I thought our best three players last game were Muniz, Reed and Palhinha the latter two hardly giving Burnley a sniff at our goal. So I would not change them against a tougher opponent in Bournemouth. I think Marco will go with

Leno
Castagne  Tosin   Ream  Robinson
           Reed   Palhinha
 Wilson      Periera     Willian
              Muniz

with Cairney,Broja and Traore off the bench.

Whitestone

We struggle for goals, we've finally signed the centre forward everyone has been crying out for so Broja has to start.

JimmyConway

Leno

Cairney      Palhinha

Periera
                                                Broja

I'd go wIth that team apart from possibly Reed for Cairney. Palhinha gets overloaded in the middle without Reed. You lose a bit of creativity but you get a lot more energy. Can always bring Cairney on after an hour or so if need be. Harry Wilson all day over BDR.

StuinSalop

If fully 100% fit Wilson and Willian start on the wings with Broja up front. Suspect however we will see Muniz with Broja on the bench and BDR wide in place of Wilson.

Bench should be much stronger and can expect. Adama, Reed, Wilson/BDR, Muniz/Broja, Lukic, Diop and Balla-T

hovewhite

TC started at boscombe and we lost 3-0 so start reed ,striker wise muniz to start.

Whitestone

Quote from: hovewhite on February 10, 2024, 09:14:54 AMTC started at boscombe and we lost 3-0 so start reed ,striker wise muniz to start.

One of the reasons we lost at Bournemouth was because we had no cutting edge. Why ? Because Willian and Jiminez were missing and Muniz played the entire 90 minutes. I get it that people want Muniz to succeed but he's simply not good enough at this level and that's why Broja will start and because Silva isn't daft.

filham

Quote from: Whitestone on February 10, 2024, 07:41:17 AMWe struggle for goals, we've finally signed the centre forward everyone has been crying out for so Broja has to start.
Yes I agree but would add that we need Cairney the playmaker behind him to create chances.

filham

Quote from: StuinSalop on February 10, 2024, 08:04:13 AMIf fully 100% fit Wilson and Willian start on the wings with Broja up front. Suspect however we will see Muniz with Broja on the bench and BDR wide in place of Wilson.

Bench should be much stronger and can expect. Adama, Reed, Wilson/BDR, Muniz/Broja, Lukic, Diop and Balla-T
A strong bench is of no real benefit if it is not used until the last ten minutes.

H4usuallysitting

Leno

Castagne Tosin Reem Robinson

Palhinha Reed

Cairney

Wilson         Willian

Broja