watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PL2 Game

Started by ianthailand, February 09, 2024, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianthailand

Still can't get PL2 game in Thailand not an authorised Country.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

I Ronic

He's tried the bedroom, kitchen and now the bathroom. Still not getting it.
Any other ideas?

ianthailand

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 09, 2024, 07:07:18 PMMove then
From the best Country in the world. You must be joking.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: I Ronic on February 09, 2024, 07:24:04 PMHe's tried the bedroom, kitchen and now the bathroom. Still not getting it.
Any other ideas?

Has he tried the Wine Cellar   !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

_Putney_

Me cant get the game me wants!

Fernhurst

I can get obtain clear and uninterrupted coverage with Gentleman Jim dulcet tones.

Great but losing 0-2 at Home
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

With so many players now out on loan or released I am not expecting much for the rest of the season. Good to see Matt Dibley-Dias back in action after his nasty injury as with recent first team injuries he would have been on the bench if not getting some time on the pitch.

Yorkie_FFC

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on February 09, 2024, 08:41:28 PMWith so many players now out on loan or released I am not expecting much for the rest of the season. Good to see Matt Dibley-Dias back in action after his nasty injury as with recent first team injuries he would have been on the bench if not getting some time on the pitch.

He's a big unit and definitely offers something a bit different

Ronnief

Lost 2-1 but we kept giving the ball away early on and couldn't cope with their bigger players.
As mentioned in previous posts our youngster tend to be on the small side. ::cry::

MickTheBeard

I did not go usually do just out of hospital old age catching up with me like to listen to your reports agree with your reports and opinions.I get the opinion that they are accessing the remainder of squad ones coming from long term injury which seems quite a few and others who are under shall we say under the microscope.It does seem a coincidence that our new 21 coach was at Watford when silva was their and with the 23s becoming21s we have too many older boys some have gone others will follow depending on their contracts and possible loan's hopefully obviously the the ones out on loan some hopefully will make it.Stanfield is playing championship football,bowat is the dark horse 2 loans abroad in 2years this year on loan at Austrian bids league roughly 4th place regular Scottish under21s hopefully he can step up and then theirs godo 1st div  ,to be honest their isn't enough knocking on door,they only good thing is their getting in the 21s earlier and hopefully thing will improve to be honest that should be director of footballs job to plan for the future say no more 10 years and counting.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Can I repeat what I said above about Matt Dibley-Dias who I knew last season as a young neighbour. He qualifies for three countries and was called up by New Zealand early in the season only to be injured and not playing until the last U21 match.To me he looks better than Francois was. Stansfield was not even playing for Birmingham this evening and came on in the second half. If Mowbray doesn't fancy him his playing time could be restricted.

sarnian

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on February 09, 2024, 10:22:37 PMCan I repeat what I said above about Matt Dibley-Dias who I knew last season as a young neighbour. He qualifies for three countries and was called up by New Zealand early in the season only to be injured and not playing until the last U21 match.To me he looks better than Francois was. Stansfield was not even playing for Birmingham this evening and came on in the second half. If Mowbray doesn't fancy him his playing time could be restricted.

Stansfield says he prefers playing wide and after seeing him come on as a sub tonight can see why. Looked absolutely lost at centre forward.

SG

Quote from: sarnian on February 09, 2024, 11:02:23 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on February 09, 2024, 10:22:37 PMCan I repeat what I said above about Matt Dibley-Dias who I knew last season as a young neighbour. He qualifies for three countries and was called up by New Zealand early in the season only to be injured and not playing until the last U21 match.To me he looks better than Francois was. Stansfield was not even playing for Birmingham this evening and came on in the second half. If Mowbray doesn't fancy him his playing time could be restricted.

Stansfield says he prefers playing wide and after seeing him come on as a sub tonight can see why. Looked absolutely lost at centre forward.

I watched him closely. He made numerous darting runs but the ball was never played into him. Appalling service for him. Little wonder he did nothing. Got on the end of one ball right at the end resulting in a massive goalmouth scramble

WokingFFC

Mowbray said Stansfield was benched as he was unable to play 3 games in a week, his body could not take it. Nothing to do with him not fancying him, just him being a young player and not used to the toil of the championship! Mowbray rates him highly