watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under 21s at norwich

Started by MickTheBeard, February 17, 2024, 02:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

If you would like to have a report on the under 21 fixture norwich v fulham go to their site, yes they were the home side.But no members of fulham office staff or playing staff could give a basic short report on the game are we the only club where staff are anti fulham Macintosh please leave and mr chairman please realise the club can only achieve success if we all pull together if you are a buisness man you will understand .Fulham staff pick up your p45s on the way out.

Arthur

Mick, what about Rodrigo Munoz, eh?

As you've been telling us for a while now... a TONY KHAN SIGNING.

What foresight from our DoF, I'm sure you'll agree, to spot the lad's potential more than three years before it would become evident to the rest of us.

Altogether then, Mick (because we must all pull together):

Tony... Tony Khan...
Tony... Tony Khan...

Tony... Tony Khan...
Tony... Tony Khan...

Tony... Tony Kha......

H4usuallysitting

It was a PL2 game played at 7pm last night....the club haven't posted the match report yet....if you want to see the match reports on previous games look at the Fulham FC website....this link might help:-

https://www.fulhamfc.com/matches/under-21s/?view=results

Sometimes they also include highlight's

White Knight

Quote from: Arthur on February 17, 2024, 10:47:12 AMMick, what about Rodrigo Munoz, eh?

What foresight from our DoF, I'm sure you'll agree, to spot the lad's potential more than three years before it would become evident to the rest of us.

Tony... Tony Khan...
Tony... Tony Khan...

Tony... Tony Khan...
Tony... Tony Khan...

Tony... Tony Kha......

If you think Tony Khan spotted him and was himself responsible for recommending him, then you are misinformed.
tony Khan just signs where ne is told by his advisors and then takes the credit.
Fulham are way down his list of priorities.

demeant0r

Has anyone found a single post where Mick praises the club for something? I'm 100% certain Mick is a bot.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

There is a report by the Norwich website in our Saturday Stuff below. I was following the match on my iPad last night and turned off when we were 3-1 up in the 85th minute. Norwich scored in the 90th and 95th minutes to make it 3-3.we miss the loaned out and released players.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: demeant0r on February 17, 2024, 01:31:19 PMHas anyone found a single post where Mick praises the club for something? I'm 100% certain Mick is a bot.

I give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment, as he seems to have a genuine interest in the youth academy.
He clearly does not like TK and does not feel he is a good fit at Fulham and i can understand his reasons why.
I don't know anybody who likes TK so he is not alone.
Having said all that i find it strange big my
memory serves me correctly, i have never read a thread that shows Mick the Beard exchanging and debating with another person on here.
Never responds to messages aimed at him which it's his prerogative, but a little strange.
So he may be a wum for all i know.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Pretty sure we've got an AI interupter

I Ronic

Quote from: White Knight on February 17, 2024, 01:20:33 PM
Quote from: Arthur on February 17, 2024, 10:47:12 AMMick, what about Rodrigo Munoz, eh?

Tony... Tony Khan...
Tony... Tony Khan...

Tony... Tony Khan...
Tony... Tony Khan...

Tony... Tony Kha......

If you think Tony Khan spotted him and was himself responsible for recommending him, then you are misinformed.
tony Khan just signs where ne is told by his advisors and then takes the credit.
Fulham are way down his list of priorities.

Mick in a very garbled post last year. Said Muniz wasn't a Silva signing but a Tony one.

Jims Dentist

We're not Real Madrid,
We're not Barcelona,
We are Fulham FFC,
And Shahids now our owner.

We're not Napoli,
We're not At alanta,
We are Fulham FFC,
And TK' still a ---ker.

Yorkie_FFC

On topic with the academy being a Cat 1 academy has its benefits regarding catchment areas amongst others. Do we know where is the highest areas of concentration of academy players come from in the sense of it's it just London or South London or do we try and reach an out further. Although more cost some form of private school purchase could be done with a view of producing academy players with an education. As a rugby union side Saracens have done this but it isn't something done in football. Especially with public schools being Charities this could be a way to offset costs for FFP etc and also potentially having a constant source of players if a boarding school potentially from overseas too

Eton White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 17, 2024, 01:57:18 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on February 17, 2024, 01:31:19 PMHas anyone found a single post where Mick praises the club for something? I'm 100% certain Mick is a bot.

I give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment, as he seems to have a genuine interest in the youth academy.
He clearly does not like TK and does not feel he is a good fit at Fulham and i can understand his reasons why.
I don't know anybody who likes TK so he is not alone.
Having said all that i find it strange big my
memory serves me correctly, i have never read a thread that shows Mick the Beard exchanging and debating with another person on here.
Never responds to messages aimed at him which it's his prerogative, but a little strange.
So he may be a wum for all i know.

I've been saying this too - there is something very strange about his account and that lack of interaction is a definite sign that "Mick" is not a real person.

Social media and internet forums are full of bots set up to stir up division and create disharmony. Mick definitely seems to be one of them imho.