News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talksport react to Fulham putting video of Fernandes on Tiktok (video)

Started by Nick Bateman, February 29, 2024, 04:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

RaySmith

Quote from: hovewhite on March 01, 2024, 05:52:16 AMBruno should apply for an Equity card.

Ballet might be his forte - Swan lake, with his dying swan act.

'You were fabulous darling!'

EN1 FFC

What I'd like to see in the pre match warm up against Brighton is all the Fulham players practising rolling around on the floor doing the Fernandes acting then put it on Tik Tok.

hovewhite

They have got the hump, first they lose in Marco time then he doesn't credit the opponents who were the better team.
Lastly he wants an apology for showing the truth.
Well we all know who were the team playing for pride for there manager and shirt.
It wasn't the home side lot who were lacking in pride.

Craven Mad

This is basically a Mourinho tactic: lose a game but divert fan's anger onto a different issue to take heat off the team/manager.

This is a deliberate storm in a teacup from an under pressure manager.

As for Fernandes, the game needs greater punishments for play acting; it's bringing the game into disrepute.

Whitestone

Fernandes is a very good footballer who is an embarrassment to himself, Man Utd and football in general. And as for Ten Haag, well he's deluded and should have kept quiet on the matter. I can understand a manager standing up for his player but not in this case when the whole of football recognises the antics of Fernandes as dishonest.

Whitesideup

People are mentioning that Pereira can tend to go down too easily, and can be vocal in his suffering. Any coincidence that he was at Utd? Did he share training and coaching sessions with Fernandez? Is that where he learnt this particular skillset?

Sammyffc

i understand its just banter however lets be honest, we have one of the most fragile fan bases about. If the shoe was on the other foot the board would be in meltdown  :slap:

SerbianLad

Quote from: Sammyffc on March 01, 2024, 02:05:48 PMi understand its just banter however lets be honest, we have one of the most fragile fan bases about. If the shoe was on the other foot the board would be in meltdown  :slap:
Not sure that is the case. Most of our fans comment negatively when our players dive. There's also nothing wrong in my opinion of making fun of people diving.

I also doubt any one of our players would do that. As bad as Andreas and Wilson can get with diving, neither one of them did anything as pathetic as Bruno did there. And when they came close they at least stayed on the ground, rather than jumping up and running as soon as the ball got in the dangerous area, like Bruno did there.

WindyCity

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

ten Hag really has his panties up in a twist over this FFC post!  Can't stop laughing!!!!

:slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:

Woolly Mammoth

You're right, Hag made himself look a genuine end of a bell.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

Quote from: Craven Mad on March 01, 2024, 08:35:31 AMThis is basically a Mourinho tactic: lose a game but divert fan's anger onto a different issue to take heat off the team/manager.

Indeed - though I think it is entirely self-serving as far as a desperate Ten Hag is  concerned.

Londonfranky

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 29, 2024, 07:38:35 PMIt's a bit cheeky that's all.

As long as we don't get self righteousness when one of ours gets scrutinised. 

I agree if Pereira does it the media will be all over us like a rash

Rupert

Just as an aside, imagine if the ref had been conned into giving Utd a free kick, and they had scored from it.

Now that would have put us in meltdown mode.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 29, 2024, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on February 29, 2024, 06:30:08 PMThe way I see it is the club is having some banter, something that the Dutch don't seem to understand.

It appears that week after week Ten Hag once again tends to get his facts clogged up.

Perhaps TH is playing it smarter than we think. Telling the world that BF has a high pain threshold, when the Fulham post shows him rolling about like an idiot, actually accentuates that BF must have been  cheating, because if he does have that high threshold any such tackle such as that, he would have shrugged it off and bounced straight back up.

.. or is that all nutz and TH is just a big a prat as his captain?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Rupert on March 01, 2024, 06:39:40 PMJust as an aside, imagine if the ref had been conned into giving Utd a free kick, and they had scored from it.

Now that would have put us in meltdown mode.

You mean like what happens week-in and week-out for United?
The one good thing this might affcect is the way the Refs start looking at BF and his antics.

I have noted that since Toney's infamous moving the ball and chalk mark to get it round the wall that refs are less enamoured with him, and in their game with spam he wasn't given the benefit of anything except free air.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Holders

If Fernandes' attempted tackle from behind on Lukic hadn't been so poor, it should have resulted in a free kick. But it was so weak that possibly Lukic didn't notice that the cheating clown was even there.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Cambridge Away

What exactly is "Fulham" (as in; "Fulham could do better" etc), when our social media team is mentioned? Who makes these decisions? Obviously Silva and Khans can tell someone to take a video down, but i doubt they are involved with putting a video up. So, who is making these decisions exactly at Fulham? Is it a team or one person? And do they deserve a raise?  ::smile::

SP

A lady on SKY SN is now referring to it as the injury he sustained in the challenge against FFC. Seriously poor journalism IMO.

demeant0r

The media still out here whinging about Fulham's Fernandes TikTok video.

This time it's Pat Nevin on BBC

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/fulham