News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andreas selected for Brazilian national team!

Started by SerbianLad, March 01, 2024, 05:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Well done Andreas, that's no mean feat. Hopefully we'll have even more internationals in the future.

SP

btffc

Thrilled for him.

Muniz not selected, but it was announced Richarlison will be out for a few weeks so possible he gets in as an injury replacement.

blingo

The manager of Brazil clearly thinks he is as useless as some on here think he is

hovewhite

Finnans Right Peg

Good news in that it might help us attract players

Twig

Quote from: blingo on March 01, 2024, 05:21:39 PMThe manager of Brazil clearly thinks he is as useless as some on here think he is

Not sure I've seen anyone suggest he's 'useless' on here. Several criticisms (whether justified or not) but not useless.

filham

The Brazil manager must think he is due to score a goal any moment now.
That is a mean remark and loaded with sarcasm.
Of course we should be pleased for him and offer congratulations.

General

Also playing alongside long-standing transfer interest Andre - perhaps he could seal the deal for the summer. Well done Andreas.

If he plays for Brazil, will he be the first player capped for Brazil we've ever had - whilst playing at the cottage?

bog

LC

Well done Andreas.

Also worth pointing out that if Andreas is good enough for the squad then Willian is definitely good enough. We've got some good players in our ranks

btffc

Quote from: LC on March 01, 2024, 10:40:40 PMWell done Andreas.

Also worth pointing out that if Andreas is good enough for the squad then Willian is definitely good enough. We've got some good players in our ranks

Willian is probably good enough for the squad but he'd never get on the pitch ahead of the wingers they've got so not much point in bringing in a 35 year old to sit on bench. Pereira at least has some future potential plus with Neymar out there is a possibility he could earn minutes.

ianthailand

Quote from: blingo on March 01, 2024, 05:21:39 PMThe manager of Brazil clearly thinks he is as useless as some on here think he is
Well said Blingo.

HV71

JimmyConway

Well done Pereira.
My eyebrows raised though to think it was for this seasons form or even recent form? He would not be in my Top 3 Fulham player of season currently not sure he makes Top 5?
The Blue Ribband Position of Brazilian Football No10 !

Jims Dentist

Quote from: General on March 01, 2024, 08:36:23 PMAlso playing alongside long-standing transfer interest Andre - perhaps he could seal the deal for the summer. Well done Andreas.

If he plays for Brazil, will he be the first player capped for Brazil we've ever had - whilst playing at the cottage?
A swap would suit me.

fulhamfever

AP's performances this season have been hot and cold. But well deserved, he is a good player in this current FFC team. I think he has played better since we beat Arsenal 2-1. Hopefully he can keep this good form going.