watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool at home

Started by Hammer Smith, March 05, 2024, 03:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer Smith

Does anyone know when the date & time of this fixture will finally be confirmed? Is it almost certain to be switched around from its current 3pm time etc?

btffc

The Europa League QF is on the Thursday before that game so assuming Liverpool advances(they are playing Sparta Prague so it's a near certainty) then the game will be moved to Sunday or Monday(not sure on the rules of Monday)

Sour Kraut

That weekend is also the weekend of the FA Cup semi-finals, so if Liverpool get to that stage then our league match will have to be rescheduled.

Southcoastffc

That reminds me - what odds we determine who wins the league.  We've got Liverpool and Man City at home and I reckon we'll take at least 1 point from those 2 games.  (We can also help put nails into relegation coffins)

9 March  Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)
16 Mar  Tottenham Hotspur (H)
30 Mar  Sheffield United (A)
2 Apr    Nottingham Forest (A)
6 Apr     Newcastle United (H)
13 Apr    West Ham United (A)
20 Apr    Liverpool (H)
27 Apr    Crystal Palace  (H)
4 May     Brentford (A)
11 May    Manchester City  (H)
19 May    Luton Town (A)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 05, 2024, 03:57:32 PMThat reminds me - what odds we determine who wins the league.  We've got Liverpool and Man City at home and I reckon we'll take at least 1 point from those 2 games.  (We can also help put nails into relegation coffins)

9 March  Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)
16 Mar  Tottenham Hotspur (H)
30 Mar  Sheffield United (A)
2 Apr    Nottingham Forest (A)
6 Apr     Newcastle United (H)
13 Apr    West Ham United (A)
20 Apr    Liverpool (H)
27 Apr    Crystal Palace  (H)
4 May     Brentford (A)
11 May    Manchester City  (H)
19 May    Luton Town (A)

Our last 7 games are in or around London.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

We could relegate kew bridge

Southcoastffc

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 05, 2024, 04:25:44 PMWe could relegate kew bridge
Interestingly, their last 3 games are v Sheff Utd, Luton and Everton
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

sunburywhite

Lutons next three are Palace away, Bournemouth away, Forest home

They have been fighting hard and deserve something
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SuffolkWhite

I thought tv picks had to be done by 27th Feb for the Liverpool game, but nothing yet fyom tv schedule's.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ffcthereligion

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 05, 2024, 06:26:09 PMI thought tv picks had to be done by 27th Feb for the Liverpool game, but nothing yet fyom tv schedule's.

Tv schedule is irrelevant if Liverpool beat Man Utd in the cup.

filham

Arsenal are doing very well, both goals scored and conceded looking good, bet they wish they hadn't dropped five points against us.

blingo

We can beat the mickey mousers if shirley and iwobi play

alfie

Quote from: blingo on March 07, 2024, 11:55:44 AMWe can beat the mickey mousers if shirley and iwobi play
Blingo his name is Calvin, why not use it?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bill2

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 05, 2024, 04:41:57 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 05, 2024, 04:25:44 PMWe could relegate kew bridge
Interestingly, their last 3 games are v Sheff Utd, Luton and Everton
Looking at that it is highly unlikely they will be in the drop zone. As the old saying goes they are too good to go down.

Surlyc

Quote from: alfie on March 07, 2024, 12:59:22 PM
Quote from: blingo on March 07, 2024, 11:55:44 AMWe can beat the mickey mousers if shirley and iwobi play

Basic teenage level nicknaming. It's not offensive though is it? Just a reference to his name being Bassey.

One of my friends is still nicknamed after a vegetable after 20 years, because his surname is very vaguely similar to a vegetable.

WindyCity

I too think we can get something out of the Liverpool game at CC.  The only team I think will always be a tough day at the office is ManCity.  I actually look forward to these games against the supposed 'top clubs'.  FFC has shown to be very competitive all season long and can entertain even some of the bigger clubs.

btffc

Quote from: WindyCity on March 07, 2024, 05:15:47 PMI too think we can get something out of the Liverpool game at CC.  The only team I think will always be a tough day at the office is ManCity.  I actually look forward to these games against the supposed 'top clubs'.  FFC has shown to be very competitive all season long and can entertain even some of the bigger clubs.

Agree that we tend to do well against Liverpool and get can something out of that game. City is a different story and really have only played them well when they got a red card, but there is a slight hope as it is 2nd to last game of the season so they could be done with title race and focused on the cups playing a weakened lineup in the league.

gang

I agree entirely, I expect he had enough name calling at school which I can confirm affects your whole life.

FFC007

Well with Klipperty Klopp having a 5-1 advantage from the first leg there's no chance of a Saturday match now...

sunburywhite

Quote from: Surlyc on March 07, 2024, 03:24:05 PM

Basic teenage level nicknaming. It's not offensive though is it? Just a reference to his name being Bassey.

One of my friends is still nicknamed after a vegetable after 20 years, because his surname is very vaguely similar to a vegetable.

Cauley Cauliflower?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me