watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Villa v Spurs

Started by alfie, March 10, 2024, 02:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

How lovely to see that thug McGinn sent off for a shocking tackle.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Somerset Fulham

Yep.

I tweeted about five minutes before it happened wondering why he isn't talked about enough, he is an utter scumbag.

Fernhurst

Prior to our visit to Molineux where I was filled with optimism we would come home with at least a point leading to a home win in our next game against Levy's Spuds. Well we lost and I've just watched Spuds decimate Villa 0-4.
Wow, sudden change of expectations.

Only redeeming feature was that little naff getting a well deserved red.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

JimOG

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 10, 2024, 03:06:28 PMPrior to our visit to Molineux where I was filled with optimism we would come home with at least a point leading to a home win in our next game against Levy's Spuds. Well we lost and I've just watched Spuds decimate Villa 0-4.

And if they win their game in hand which s us next weekend they leapfrog Villa into a Champions League position? Think they'll be super motivated

bobbo

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 10, 2024, 03:06:28 PMPrior to our visit to Molineux where I was filled with optimism we would come home with at least a point leading to a home win in our next game against Levy's Spuds. Well we lost and I've just watched Spuds decimate Villa 0-4.

Yes agree I thought spurs played some of the silkiest football I've seen anywhere any team all season . We need to be on our metal Saturday and I can't go 😫
1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Should be a good game next weekend, what team will Marco start with?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

That desirable top ten position suddenly seems light years away.

Somerset Fulham