News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You Can't Stop Him, You Can Only Hope to Contain Him...

Started by WindyCity, March 16, 2024, 03:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Son

One of my favorite footballers to watch play. Terrific player.  Also seems like a very nice chap.

Hoping MS and the lads have plans in place to minimize his impact.

I think FFC can get something out of this game.  COYW!!!!

OZ-WHITE

If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

TheLegendMcbride

Quote from: OZ-WHITE on March 16, 2024, 07:52:39 PMSon was almost anonymous tonight

I was thinking exactly the same thing. We've become quite solid at the back recently.

H4usuallysitting

Mickeyboro

bog

Was he on the bench? Or cutting the half time oranges?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: TheLegendMcbride on March 16, 2024, 07:55:55 PM
Quote from: OZ-WHITE on March 16, 2024, 07:52:39 PMSon was almost anonymous tonight

I was thinking exactly the same thing. We've become quite solid at the back recently.
This is the new Thames barrier no question!

WindyCity

Yup, plan worked.  For most of the game, Son was mostly invisible.  Thanks to a tenacious midfield and backline defenders, he posed very little threat. 

Towards end of game, Son was on the ball in our defensive corner, and Robinson played him off the ball and left him on the floor.  I remember saying, chuckling to myself "Son, I still like you and you are a great player, but, sorry, NOT on this day!" 

Great win and team effort!!

Baszab

As every Spurs fan will tell you - if Son is off his game then Spurs got nothing going forward

Robinson was absolutely brilliant yesterday

RaySmith

Remember a good chance in the first half, when Spurs began getting into the game, and Son hitting it over the bar.

Our defence  kept the  Spurs attack pretty quiet - some snatched at chances later in the game and missed - and we came close to scoring a fourth late in the game.

WindyCity