watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boa Morte to leave Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 18, 2024, 07:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Best of luck Boa, we will miss you and you know there will always be a welcome for you at the Cottage.
I spent 75 seasons watching Fulham at the Cottage and you were my favourite wide left player, with all due respects to Tosh, Barrat and Duffy.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Rather gutted about this. I think he was very important to the team and Marco, Wil be very hard to get a good replacement.

SP

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 19, 2024, 06:31:06 PMRather gutted about this. I think he was very important to the team and Marco, Wil be very hard to get a good replacement.

Time for Tim?

Cambridge Away

Why does Boa always leave us?!   ::cry::   ::cry::   ::cry::

Hopefully he will be back as manager at some point in the future

..... So we can sack him!   ::smile::

Cambridge Away

Quote from: SP on March 19, 2024, 07:14:16 PM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 19, 2024, 06:31:06 PMRather gutted about this. I think he was very important to the team and Marco, Wil be very hard to get a good replacement.

Time for Tim?
Why is everyone constantly trying to pension Tim Ream off?  ::angry::  He has said he hopes to still be playing in four more years and i think he is just unlucky that Bassey has been so good. He has plenty more still to offer as a player. I am sure there are plenty of actual coaches we can consider for the role