watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Forum Speed

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 21, 2024, 01:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

We just wanted to check if anyone else is experiencing slow Forum speeds at all, where pages are taking 30-40 seconds to load, or the same when posting?

For us, it seems super fast this end (UK) and have not received any other complaints, but we've received a message from a user saying it has been particularly slow over the last couple of weeks or so.

If you are experiencing this, please can you let us know below, and tell us where is the World so we can look into it.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on March 21, 2024, 01:41:35 PMWe just wanted to check if anyone else is experiencing slow Forum speeds at all, where pages are taking 30-40 seconds to load, or the same when posting?

For us, it seems super fast this end (UK) and have not received any other complaints, but we've received a message from a user saying it has been particularly slow over the last couple of weeks or so.

If you are experiencing this, please can you let us know below, and tell us where is the World so we can look into it.
yes I've noticed the last couple of days here in Thailand that its slow and have to re click on posts sometimes for them to load.

SG

Yes - I have experienced this several times over the past few days with the page not loading/responding. Based in Sussex

Deeping_white

I occasionally run into some page formatting issues, although I think that might be a Chrome thing where it goes into a really bizarre plaintext style format, and a simple refresh clears the issue off. Haven't noticed any performance issues though, albeit I am on a full fibre connection so wouldn't expect to see any.

Burt

No problems here (central London at the mo).

RaySmith

Had a few issues recently, here in NW England, of some sort of warning message, and not loading, but then loading successfully after refreshing.

Generally runs well, occasionally a bit slow loading - could be to do with transmission here, but nothing serious.

Actually, this area is known for sightings of UFOs, so  maybe I'm getting messages from another planet, the extra -terrestrial branch of the Fulham fan club - 'Kan U get uz Sheffield United tiketz pleez?'

BestOfBrede

Yes, I have experienced slow page loading recently and thought it was because I was in Mexico. However, I have returned and still have to reload a page on occasion, here in Peterborough. It's not really an issue but definitely slower then previously. I am, though, using iPad if that helps?

ianthailand

Quote from: Thailand Mick on March 21, 2024, 02:01:47 PM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on March 21, 2024, 01:41:35 PMWe just wanted to check if anyone else is experiencing slow Forum speeds at all, where pages are taking 30-40 seconds to load, or the same when posting?

yes I've noticed the last couple of days here in Thailand that its slow and have to re click on posts sometimes for them to load.

Same yesterday here in Thailand but ok today. The worst is the Offal, so slow you don't know whether it's worked or not getting out of a page.

Eton White

I had problems with slow page loading late yesterday afternoon (based in Berkshire), but it seems fine again today. I'm using Android by the way.

Gezza

Yes some pages loading very slowly or not at all. Based in Hertfordshire

hovewhite

btffc

Dont have any issues with speed but do get cloudflare errors on occassion

Mcbridles

No issues here on phone or pc - USA - Chrome

bog

No problems down here in East Kent other than a lot of aches and pains....

H4usuallysitting

Yep... I'll have a kilo......all go here, no problem with anything....but we've got one of these superfast internet providers if that means anything