watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mascot

Started by Thames Bank 1, March 23, 2024, 08:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thames Bank 1

Hi all, can anyone help, want to put my grandson in to be a mascot, can't find any details from club app, do you know where, how to apply.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on March 23, 2024, 08:21:37 AMHi all, can anyone help, want to put my grandson in to be a mascot, can't find any details from club app, do you know where, how to apply.
Just email the club, I have found that they are very quick to respond, especially with regard to a question such as yours.  Good luck!

Hugh Janus

When I asked about this before the season starts I was told all mascot spots had been allocated to sponsors.

Colton F.C.

Quote from: Hugh Janus on March 23, 2024, 05:40:20 PMWhen I asked about this before the season starts I was told all mascot spots had been allocated to sponsors.

Presumably for gambling organisations SBOBET and W88.

Kemosabe

Watching the highlights of the Spurs game on MotD last weekend, I noticed that - as the teams were coming out at the start - it looked as though Leno (who was at the front) was leading out a mascot who was blind.  (Or at least gave the appearance of having visual problems - was carrying a white cane and Leno seemed to be talking him through the process of getting to the centre circle).

Can't be too upset if corporate sponsors are providing opportunities like that...

ffcne

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on March 23, 2024, 08:21:37 AMHi all, can anyone help, want to put my grandson in to be a mascot, can't find any details from club app, do you know where, how to apply.

Try being mascot for an away game.We live in Newcastle and when my boy was 7/8 back in mid 2000.
I asked if he could be mascot at Sunderland they said they could organise it.Had a brilliant day.
Although it was the game that was called off by snow at HT in April.Sunderland rang up and asked if would  do it again for the replayed game.No charge either game .And did it at Newcastle as well. Great experience at SJP.   

Thames Bank 1

Thanks for your help