more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bassey Injury

Started by JEEVES, March 25, 2024, 08:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEVES

Does anyone know the extent?

We don't ever seem to be able to have our full strength team available for more than a game.

alfie

Quote from: JEEVES on March 25, 2024, 08:21:33 AMDoes anyone know the extent?

We don't ever seem to be able to have our full strength team available for more than a game.
I thought he was on the bench for their last game, if so then I guess it must be minor. Someone correct me if I have that wrong
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JEEVES

Quote from: alfie on March 25, 2024, 08:40:55 AM
Quote from: JEEVES on March 25, 2024, 08:21:33 AMDoes anyone know the extent?

I thought he was on the bench for their last game, if so then I guess it must be minor. Someone correct me if I have that wrong

lots of news sources reporting he's been ruled out of the next international due to injury and returned to England to be assessed.

filham

Oh dear that injury free period didn't last long.
Bassy is a key player and will be missed, however Diop or Ream should be capable of doing the job against Shef.U.

Yorkie_FFC

Quote from: filham on March 25, 2024, 09:54:49 AMOh dear that injury free period didn't last long.
Bassy is a key player and will be missed, however Diop or Ream should be capable of doing the job against Shef.U.

I think one of us could fill in and be fine to be honest  :slap: 

hovewhite

Quote from: Yorkie_FFC on March 26, 2024, 08:47:11 PM
Quote from: filham on March 25, 2024, 09:54:49 AMOh dear that injury free period didn't last long.

I think one of us could fill in and be fine to be honest  :slap: 
Reeeeaaam

The Cravenette

Willian posted a photo on Insta of his winning team in training yesterday, which included Bassey so must be fit.

H4usuallysitting

I'd better start getting warmed up

Thailand Mick

seems like Bassey has overcome his injury and is available for the weekend.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Thailand Mick on March 28, 2024, 12:08:54 PMseems like Bassey has overcome his injury and is available for the weekend.

Quite. As we know "Diamonds Are Forever".
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

FreiBird

No injures in the entire squad, thankfully no one here ever jumps to the most negative possible scenario and declares it to be fact.

filham

Hard to believe that we may have a fully fit squad for the Shef.U. match but that would be  great and make 3 points more than just a possibilty.