watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cry 'God, for Harry, England and St George'

Started by Grassy Noel, March 26, 2024, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grassy Noel

So which game are you going to choose tonight? Harry or England and St George? For me it has to be Harry. England can be recorded and then perhaps be quickly deleted if I learn that they failed to score.

alfie

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 26, 2024, 10:37:09 AMSo which game are you going to choose tonight? Harry or England and St George. For me it has to be Harry. England can be recorded and then perhaps be quickly deleted if I learn that they failed to score.
England first always
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Grassy Noel

Quote from: alfie on March 26, 2024, 10:38:04 AM
Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 26, 2024, 10:37:09 AMSo which game are you going to choose tonight? Harry or England and St George. For me it has to be Harry. England can be recorded and then perhaps be quickly deleted if I learn that they failed to score.
England first always
Fair enough. For me it is Fulham first.

Whitestone

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 26, 2024, 10:42:48 AM
England first always

I can't imagine a scenario where an English person would choose to watch Wales instead of England. I'm also 100% certain that a Welsh person would never choose to watch England instead of Wales and quite right too.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Whitestone on March 26, 2024, 10:48:30 AM
England first always

I can't imagine a scenario where an English person would choose to watch Wales instead of England. I'm also 100% certain that a Welsh person would never choose to watch England instead of Wales and quite right too.

I am choosing Fulham over England not England over Wales. Also consequence over non-consequence.

Thailand Mick

My first game will be Thailand vs South Korea world cup qualifier, they played the reverse fixture away just a few days ago and got an excellent draw but I think South Korea will be too strong for them, but they have given themselves a good chance of qualifying second in the group. Good luck to Harry and the Welsh team always good to see Fulham players excelling on the international stage.

Whitestone

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 26, 2024, 10:50:54 AM
England first always

I am choosing Fulham over England not England over Wales. Also consequence over non-consequence.

Fulham aren't playing though are they?

filham

A lot at stake in the Wales match, is it available live on TV.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Whitestone on March 26, 2024, 10:57:28 AM

England first always

For me 9% of Fulham is good enough.

St Eve

Quote from: Grassy Noel on March 26, 2024, 11:16:09 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on March 26, 2024, 10:57:28 AM

England first always

For me 9% of Fulham is good enough.
Isn't Castagne playing for Belgium?

Thailand Mick

England first always

A meaningless friendly against a crunch European qualifier with a Fulham player involved, too right I would watch Wales.

Wolf

Will be watching Wales, neutrally. I've tickets to France v the winners at Euro 2024.

No interest in the England national team.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

alfie

England first always
But it's not Fulham though.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nick Bateman

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

cookieg

It would be good if England could playfully up date their football to go with the new cross.

Lighthouse

I grew out of this patriotic feeling when I was about five years old. I started to enjoy great International sides and would often prefer a Welsh or Scottish side to beat England especially as they were more likely to have a Fulham player somewhere in the squad. Nowadays International football tends to be pretty dull and slow and yawn making.

But there is literally nothing on tonight. My DVDs haven't arrived as they were only posted seven days ago. The great BRITISH Postal Service. What is there to be proud of in the Country anymore so why should  I care about it? May watch football or most likely Netflix. But proud and patriotic. What of exactly? Beautiful Country destroyed by the greed of its people.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RaySmith

Quote from: cookieg on March 26, 2024, 02:38:06 PMIt would be good if England could playfully up date their football to go with the new cross.

England could go the full Harlem Globetrotters -
juggling the ball on their heads, Toney  has only the keeper to beat and starts doing keepy -ups instead.

Southgate wears a red, white and blue jester's cap, and say post-game - "competing is so regressively reactionary, we decided to forgo all that out of date macho nonsense and just be  entertainers, clowns, who cares if we got beat 5-0!"

SerbianLad

As I'm not English, it's a pretty easy choice for me, a qualifiers decider or a friendly match? 😀

southwest6

will probably end up watching England and reconsider my life choices shortly afterwards, as I usually do

Woolly Mammoth

England for me every time, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
I hope England play well and Castagne gets roasted and we beat Belgium.
Not interested in any other match tonight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.