more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marathon Sponsorship

Started by misswitch2, January 24, 2011, 06:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misswitch2

Hi there,

It's been sometime since i have posted on here so apologies!! Most of you just probably know me as American Mike's missus!

I am running the Brighton Marathon on 10th April 2011 in aid of Riding for Disabled Association. It's such a good charity and i would love to raise alot of money for such a good cause.

If you are interested in sponsoring me, then please go to www.justgiving.com/katybenedetto

Any donations will be gratefully recieved!

thanks!

Fletchino

I think it only fair mike doubles all money rasied on friends of fulham to the cause if this is the case I put in a tenner!

Scrumpy

Any one who manages to run 26 miles gets my complete admiration. I'll chip in. :045:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

misswitch2

Fletchino, sounds like a fabulous idea!

Thanks for the support Scrumpy!

FatFreddysCat

Bit skint at the moment but stick me in for a fiver, but i've enrolled Flynny in the race to kick you  :015: . How come the Yank aint doing it?

Chopper

I thought this deserved a  :bump: to the top again.

I'll chip in too - Mrs Chopper is doing the Moon Walk in May this year so I'll be asking the same favour around then!

Good luck.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

duffbeer

I'll chipi in too Katy.  Much appreciated you and your family's hospitality at the Golden Lion when we came over for the Sunderland match during the Great Escape season.  Good Luck and what a wonderful thing to do! 

filbertfish

Good luck misswitch, me and mrs fish are training for our 2nd brighton marathon. Wore my Fulham top last year & got loads of support.