News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who's going to Germany for the Euros?

Started by southwest6, March 26, 2024, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

I'll be here for the bulk of it as I live in Berlin. I know a couple of other Fulham fans who also live here.

We could organise a Fulham meet up in Berlin and happy to provide help/recommendations for all things concerning the German capital.

My only advice right now is expect very little from Deutsche Bahn. The notion that German trains are efficient and punctual is one of the biggest myths I have ever encountered. Train efficiency and punctuality applies very aptly to the Swiss.

Wolf

I'm going to matches in Dortmund and Dusseldorf, staying with friends. Would have liked to have been based in Berlin/Leipzig but the demand for tickets is such happy to get what I got.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

fulhamtom

My son and myself are staying with my daughter, husband and grandchildren in Berlin (near Kleistpark). We have tickets at the Olympic Stadium for Netherlands v Austria.
Coincidentally I was at The Olympic stadium 8 yeas ago today to see England beat Germany.

King_Crud

going with a large group of friends to Hamburg for the first weekend. We applied for loads of tickets but only I was succesful, got 4 cheap tickets to Netherlands v Poland. We're all still going as a long weekend in Hamburg will be fun no matter if no football

bunter

Hope all Fulham fans going enjoy themselves. I follow Ireland due to having Irish parents and this was the one I was hoping we'd qualify for but we were nowhere close. Anyone going will have a great time, Germany is a great country to watch football in.