Quote from: St Eve on March 30, 2024, 10:51:00 AMI want:

Newcastle and W Ham to draw
Boscombe to beat Everton
Burnley to beat Chelsea
Palace to beat Forest
Luton to beat Spurs
Villa to beat Wolves
Bees to beat United

we definitely want Newcastle vs West Ham as a draw and if not then maybe a west Ham win would be best.Bournemouth to also draw, hope against hope for a Burnley win and Villa to beat Wolves.

DadCreature

Every week's games-

Fulham to win
Chelsea to lose

Rest are negotiable

SP

What an awful performance from Man Utd. Battered by the Bees & only in it as Toney can't shoot straight.

SP

Watching MOTD, I wonder what punishment Kompany will get for appearing to direct F bombs at the referee?

Rupert

Quote from: SP on March 31, 2024, 10:02:10 AMWatching MOTD, I wonder what punishment Kompany will get for appearing to direct F bombs at the referee?

Unfortunately VAR went into automatic shutdown just at the critical moment. It's a recurring problem that they can not seem to fix for some managers. Luckily it always works when Silva wants to make a point.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

ffcne

Quote from: SP on March 31, 2024, 10:02:10 AMWatching MOTD, I wonder what punishment Kompany will get for appearing to direct F bombs at the referee?

I dont blame him awful VAR decision.
Along with cheat Gordon decision who literally through himself to the ground.
Andy Madley Huddersfield supporter on VAR at Bramhall Lane,might have helped our cause.

Motspur Park

Quote from: ffcne on March 31, 2024, 11:28:01 AM

Andy Madley Huddersfield supporter on VAR at Bramhall Lane,might have helped our cause.
I thought Newcastle's first penalty was harsh but justifiable. The second was an absolute joke as Gordon stuck his legs between player and ball but wage ball was behind him and if anything he was the offender. Added to that Burn was last player and took out their player. As it was denying a clear cut goal scoring opportunity, he should have been sent off but no foul given and no var review.

filham

Weren't Chelsea lucky to get away with a point off ten men Burnley. We really must make an end of season effort to finish above them.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Motspur Park on March 31, 2024, 11:42:11 AM

I thought Newcastle's first penalty was harsh but justifiable. The second was an absolute joke as Gordon stuck his legs between player and ball but wage ball was behind him and if anything he was the offender. Added to that Burn was last player and took out their player. As it was denying a clear cut goal scoring opportunity, he should have been sent off but no foul given and no var review.
completely agree regarding the second penalty Gordon was the offender and for the var and the referee to look at a monitor and see that the opposite way then they are completely clueless and shouldn't be in charge of another game.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Thailand Mick on March 31, 2024, 12:52:37 PM
Quote from: Motspur Park on March 31, 2024, 11:42:11 AM

completely agree regarding the second penalty Gordon was the offender and for the var and the referee to look at a monitor and see that the opposite way then they are completely clueless and shouldn't be in charge of another game.

I disagree - it might have been unfortunate, but Phillips clearly kicked Gordon even if it wasn't intentional. If that was Cairney, I would definitely want a penalty for Fulham.