Main Menu

Answers on a postcard please

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 30, 2024, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

How the hell did Sheff Utd end the game with 11 player's

Baszab

Baszab

And to allow that quick free kick - how many times have we seen refs bring teh game back when taking a quick free kick ?
And....those fouls against us at corners with 50/50 shoving - if you're going to give those then we could have about 3 penalties

bill taylors apprentice

There's really no excuse for the inconsistencies in refereeing.
One or two errors of judgement during a game may be human but they seem to hide behind the letter of the law when it suits them only to make it up at other times. 

Drewry66

Yeah got to agree today...felt like he was giving them everything

Southcoastffc

3 words. Tim Robinson incompetent.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Willham

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on March 30, 2024, 05:31:43 PMThere's really no excuse for the inconsistencies in refereeing.
One or two errors of judgement during a game may be human but they seem to hide behind the letter of the law when it suits them only to make it up at other times. 

Absolutely agree with this! Var has helped soooooooooo much too,

If they didn't intervene when they should it's a simple 'wasn't clear enough'
But I've seen sooo many very unclear errors get turned around for the panel to then scrap through the rule book to find a stipulation that proves them right.

Holders

Maybe I'm still working to the old laws but their second goal scorer was clearly offside in the build-up.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Benny

Another poor ref IMO, missed a number of fouls on our players from our set plays and let them keep 11 players on the pitch when they should of been down to 10 easily

ianthailand

It just shows how the refereeing standards have dropped. Tim Robinson was down the list of Championship refs when we were there , now he's officiating in the Prem. Stuart Attwell is now one of the top quartile of officials, bloody frightening.
I don't know what is killing the game faster, Incompetent Refs or greedy owners or people like Infantino and his cronies.

WindyCity

Quote from: Baszab on March 30, 2024, 05:25:20 PMAnd to allow that quick free kick

Meh......

Smart play by SHU.  If FFC had done the same thing and scored a goal, I'm sure fans here would be very happy about it and praising the tactic and smartness.....

Logicalman

Quote from: WindyCity on March 31, 2024, 04:14:09 PM
Quote from: Baszab on March 30, 2024, 05:25:20 PMAnd to allow that quick free kick

Meh......

Smart play by SHU.  If FFC had done the same thing and scored a goal, I'm sure fans here would be very happy about it and praising the tactic and smartness.....

Oh, no we wouldn't!

(your turn)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.