watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I would just like to mention

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 31, 2024, 03:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

BDR... his first touch of the game was truly dreadful....how he makes the squad every week only that Silva bloke knows...rumour has it that Boa is leaving because BDR makes the squad....and it's not quite yet April

@jolslover

Didn't he score a great goal yesterday ??
STH H3

WindyCity

His goal was a cracker and a properly taken strike, EPL quality.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Not to be rude but are you on crack?

btffc

I'm assuming this is sarcasm

WindyCity

Holders

H4 is a respected poster but he's a day early with this one

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Holders on March 31, 2024, 04:12:50 PMH4 is a respected poster but he's a day early with this one

One being the appropriate word...some might say first

jayffc

Great strike yesterday. Love having Bobby as a versatile option here who can slot in all over the place. But still feel if we want to push on we need better starters. Both things can be true at the same time.

ianthailand

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on March 31, 2024, 03:45:53 PMNot to be rude but are you on crack?
He's recovering from an operation and is getting bored. It's yank a Yank's chain time.

St Eve

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 31, 2024, 03:06:57 PMBDR... his first touch of the game was truly dreadful....how he makes the squad every week only that Silva bloke knows...rumour has it that Boa is leaving because BDR makes the squad....and it's not quite yet April
Good one!

ffcne

BDR very important part of the squad.
Plays anywhere, scores goals, always gives his best.

Southcoastffc

It's 31st March today. ::smile::   Tomorrow is.........
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 31, 2024, 06:15:43 PMIt's 31st March today. ::smile::   Tomorrow is.........

I give in... Is it Wednesday

perry geyton

gang

Quote from: WindyCity on March 31, 2024, 03:49:32 PMNever assume anything.....

Quite right. Assume makes an Ass of u and me.

ianthailand

Mr. McBride. H4 is a Taxi Driver and has had an operation to remove change from 20 pound notes out of his money bag. I looked it up, a 50P coin in the UK is an Equilateral Curve Heptagon shape and was designed so they could be removed from a Taxi Drivers hand with a spanner.

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.