watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, TK is renaming the new Riverside Stand

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 01, 2024, 08:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

The VWE Stand....Does that sponsorship help FFP?

Holders

OK, H4, we know what day it is but what is VWE?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RaySmith

Something to do with wrestling?

Maybe they should call it WTF!

Grassy Noel

H4usuallysitting

Grassy Noel

I think it is Virtual Wrestling Experience when you can take on the ghost of Giant Haystacks on one particular morning of the year.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Grassy Noel on April 01, 2024, 09:09:06 AMI think it is Virtual Wrestling Experience when you can take on the ghost of Giant Haystacks on one particular morning of the year.

I played it this morning and although I was not allowed by the device to take on TK I did manage a fall and submission against Sadiq Khan (whoops! sorry moderator)

filham

Oh no TK that is not going to attract your wealthy clients, you need something easy on the memory and hard hitting.

Previous chairman would show respect, MAF or Jimmy Hill who we owe a lot to.

Then geographical, Riverside, Thames, London View.

Lighthouse

TK has just announced a British Leg of the popular Sumo Wrestling. I love Sumo and have been a fan for ages. It will be on for a week and depending on the popularity could be an annual thing. It doesn't take up much room and is far more entertaining and quicker than the fake wrestling.

Likely to be held on the pitch near the riverside stand. Can't wait. Buy your own salt.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 01, 2024, 02:29:24 PMTK has just announced a British Leg of the popular Sumo Wrestling. I love Sumo and have been a fan for ages. It will be on for a week and depending on the popularity could be an annual thing. It doesn't take up much room and is far more entertaining and quicker than the fake wrestling.

Likely to be held on the pitch near the riverside stand. Can't wait. Buy your own salt.
Salt won't do the grass much good... 🤣🤣👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ron

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ianthailand

I think it should be called 'The will it ever be finished stand'

Twig