watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, April 01, 2024, 10:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

The squad have had liitle time together on the training pitch since the international break and now Silva has to decide on his best line up for the Forrest match.
How about:-

Leno
                              Tete     Diop    Bassy     Robinson

Cairney         Palhinha
                                               Iwobi
                                  Wilson                  Willian
                                              Muniz

SerbianLad

I'd go with:

Leno
Tete Diop Bassey Robinson
     Palhinha Lukic
  Iwobi Andreas Willian
       Muniz

H4usuallysitting

I could be wrong, but Tete look's like he's lost a yard of pace.... I'd stick with the same back 4

Leno

Castagne Tosin Bassey Robinson

Reed/Cairney Palhinia Lukic

Iwobi Muniz Willian

btffc

Leno

Castagne Diop Bassey Robinson

Palhinha
        Pereira              Cairney

Iwobi                           Willian
                     Muniz

Diop in for Tosin after a very poor performance. TC gets the nod ahead of Lukic for more creativity against a team that will sit back and defend with Lukic coming back in at the weekend.

Hugh Janus

Diop for Tosin. Adama for Iwobi. Wilson for Pereira. TC in for Lukic.

Angus Telford

Tosin and Pereira rotated.

Leno
Castagne Bassey Diop Robinson
Lukic Palhinha
Iwobi Cairney Willian
Mumiz

ex-Pat

Here we go with the Cairney nonsense, I would take Brazilian international all day long..

Mullers OG

Strange how Cairney seems to divide opinion. He's played over 300 games for Fulham and, in MHO, the team has normally been much the better for his efforts.

Personally I would trust Silva's judgement whether he starts tomorrow. If it were my judgment, far less qualified than his, TC would play.

FreiBird

If you're dropping Lukic, you are beyond help.

Nick Bateman

________
                                       |          |
                                          Leno
                              Tete     Diop    Bassey     Robinson

Cairney         Palhinha
                                               Iwobi
                                  Traore                  Willian
                                              Muniz

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Coast94

Leno
Tete, Diop, Bassey, Robinson
Palhinha, TC
Iwobi, Andreas, Willian
Muniz

bencher

Isn't a wonderful to have full squad available! Suddenly we have dozens of right sided wingers but only Willian is natural on the left?!!

hovewhite

Quote from: bencher on April 02, 2024, 09:45:36 AMIsn't a wonderful to have full squad available! Suddenly we have dozens of right sided wingers but only Willian is natural on the left?!!

Left winger spot is next for an addition or 2 for the squad.
Willian possible moving on adds more weight to that.

Twig

I'm beyond help because I would play TC instead of Lukic against lesser teams like Sheffield and Forest where we often dominate possession but need to open up a massed defence.
I'd like to see Tete get a start.  But I suspect Silva may not make many changes.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Twig on April 02, 2024, 09:52:14 AMI'm beyond help because I would play TC instead of Lukic against lesser teams like Sheffield and Forest where we often dominate possession but need to open up a massed defence.
I'd like to see Tete get a start.  But I suspect Silva may not make many changes.

TC was the natural starter last Saturday against a team so shell-shocked from recent drubbings that their only objective was not to concede in the first half. This game might be quite frenetic and TC may not be the best choice to start. Maybe Palhinha, Reed and Lukic/Bobby (one of)

Lordedmundo

Quote from: FreiBird on April 01, 2024, 08:26:56 PMIf you're dropping Lukic, you are beyond help.

There must be a lot of people beyond help on this board, as most people have dropped him (and I possibly would as well).

Hopefully you are not beyond help for leaving him in  ::wink::

WindyCity

I'd like to see Traore get a run out as a starter, BUT I don't know who he should replace.  I know Iwobi had a bit of an off game v SHU, but I still want Iwobi starting.