watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jay Stansfield

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 02, 2024, 12:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

Saw the goal he scored, broke away when the defender slipped but had another defender chasing him down. He looked around for support which was arriving late on his left hand side so went alone. Kept very cool and slotted nicely into the far corner. Looked like a finish from a natural goal scorer, think he's going to be an asset for us next season in one of the wide slots up front.

H4usuallysitting

He always looks calm when he slot's the ball home

filham

He is developing a nice habit of taking his chances, hope he is given game time at the Cotage next season.

Bal_13

My Brum supporting mate says he thinks Stansfield is a natural goal scorer - most natural in their team -  and should be played up the middle to make the most of his ability (which Mowbray / Rowett has done)

Also said he thinks he'd benefit from another year in the champ.

Not sure I buy the final bit necessarily - look at how Muniz has turned.

love4ffc

All speculation but, I could see him coming in to the first team if Raul leaves.  That is assuming that Muniz stays and another mid tweenty to late tweenties stiker comes in. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

sunburywhite

Myoshi looked quite tasty too
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

hovewhite

Think he deserves a shot in the premier league next season and we could have muniz there as well up front alongside him.backed up by Raul ,saving the club some money to be used in DM a Left winger or 2 and a couple of CBs.

river phoenix

Quote from: hovewhite on April 04, 2024, 08:45:31 AMThink he deserves a shot in the premier league next season and we could have muniz there as well up front alongside him.backed up by Raul ,saving the club some money to be used in DM a Left winger or 2 and a couple of CBs.

This. With Muniz, Jimenez and Stansfield we should be fine at striker department. I would rather spend big to get a premium centre-back and a winger.

hovewhite

I think Willian will have a crack with a team pushing for a trophy and he will go with my best wishes as been great for us So a replacement is high on our  recruitment alongside a decent RS CB and cover for Palhinia.